The Fire God dragon's introduction

Ignia went down to the ground in his dragon form next to Natsu and he started to say something as steam was coming from his body 

"You should smell it by now right" flames started form around a body like figure and Natsu's eyes widened as couldn't believe what was happening he saw a human like figure in the fire.

"I am Ignia the Fire God Dragon,Igneel's true son."Natsu was even more surprised at what he just said "What do you mean his true son"natsu yelled "I mean I am his son by blood he treated you more like his actual son"

"What do you mean"natsu said being confused "Igneel is your foster father isn't he"Ignia said "yea your point"natsu annoyingly said "my point is that he treated you more like his actual child when a dragon is born, the male leaves so the mother takes care of the child so it is normal for the child to never meet their father."

"So I guess that makes us brothers in a way"ignia said "yeah I guess you're right so what is your reason for being here"natsu asked "I came to tell to get stronger natsu"natsu was surprised at what he said "what do you mean by 'get stronger'?" natsu asked "I heard igneel was killed by acnologia and when I heard that my father was killed I assumed he left children behind so I set out looking for them but it seems like me and you are the only children he left so I'm telling you don't die in the future I want to fight you to see who is the strongest between us"ignia told natsu.

(A/N:Ignia is not like this in the manga of fairy tail this is my version of him.)

natsu was happy to hear that he had another brother in his family other than zeref but what got natsu the most excited was the fighting part natsu knew that this man was on par with acnologia maybe stronger "Yeah lets see which child is number one in the future"natsu said excitedly "good can't wait for it don't be a let down okay"ignia told natsu "what do you mean 'a letdown'"natsu shouted at ignia

"just eat my flames and take down the water god dragon mercphobia"ignia told natsu before going back into the sky and turning into a dragon "HEY where are you going?" natsu asked "you need to get stronger and I need to go back and deal with the other god dragons lets meet again and find out who is strongest" ignia told natsu "I don't intend to lose to you" natsu shouted back at ignia "good neither do I till we meet again brother" ignia said before going through the portal he used to get here and disappeared.

Natsu ate his brothers flames which allowed him to use dragon force against mercphobia but after a few minutes of fighting natsu released his full power to take down mercpobia but when the fight was done natsu's hands were badly burnt from the fire he released and some of his skin was burnt off as well "I'll get stronger and beat you ignia" natsu murmured to himself.

(A:N:BTW I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR ANIME/MANGA THE CREDIT GOES TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS)