the encounter

It's been nearly two months since ignia arrived in the human world do the job that sirzech told him to watch over rias and nothing bad has happened so far until one day something finally got interesting for ignia.

Ignia was walking around  after school when the sun was setting and he was at a random park "Ahhh this is so peaceful" he said to himself before sensing other presences in the area as the sky turned purple and 5 people came out of nowhere. "Issei" rias called "Yes what is it president" he answered "I feel like something is happening with that transfer student I can feel his aura from here, go see what he is doing and If he is in trouble make sure he gets back here" rais tells issei and he responds with "I got it but we don't know where he is" issei claims but rias responds with "akeno will teleport you 10 meters away from his location" issei understands and gets teleported.

When he arrives at the location and he sees that the sky is purple until he sees 4 fallen angels around ignia and he overhears the conversation between them "it's been 2 months about time you guys make a move" he says which the one of them mad and get a tick mark "a lowly human like you has the nerve to say that to us you're outmatched idiot" she shouts as she throws a spear made out of light at ignia and he doesn't move BOOM the light spear exploded as hit him "HAHAHAHA I knew he was all talk" she says as they looked to only see him still standing with only his shirt destroyed and only a few marks on his face.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE" she shouts as she has another light spear but before she could throw it ignia covered himself in a red aura then leaped in front of one her friends "The next time you guys want to attack me you better make sure you do it sooner" he said before kicking one the guys on the face and made him go unconscious 'what' she she says see has never seen anyone move that fast as two other fallen angels rush to him one girl and one man the girl making rope like weapon and shouting "LIGHT SCORCH" but he dodged it easily then the man covered his fist in light with spikes and saying "LIGHT BLAST" throwing multiple punches at ignia as he dodges them with ease.

Ignia smirks and says "As for you" he says while still dodging punches "This is how you throw a punch" as he covered his left hand in red flames then punching the guy to the ground and then getting his right hand caught by the rope that the girl whipped " I got you now orangy" (she said that because of his orange like hair) "you think so" saying while a trail of flames left his mouth "think again" he said he leaned up to the girl as he let out a trail of red flames from his mouth, "WHAT THE HELL" she says before getting hit by his attack "no way, who is he" the leader said to herself when one more appeared behind ignia giving a creepy look on his face "Light fake" he said while ignia turning his head a bit then looking back said to him "man you're creep you know that" he said before turning around and hitting him with his right hand and launched him into the sky "get lost you creep" the leader was standing still and shaking in her shoes before ignia turned and took a step towards her which made her jump back a bit.

"Look lady I don't know what your goal is here but frankly I don't care, but there is only one thing getting from me PAIN." he shouts which made scared so she said "NO wait you're making a big mistake if you attack me the fallen angels will be coming after you" she says hoping that he backs off but widened her eyes as ignia said "I don't care if you guys come after me or not i'll fight all of you if I have to" he said before she started getting angry saying "then you'll die right here and now" she shouts as she throws a giant light spear at him but he quickly destroyed it.

"Anyone who threatens me GETS NO MERCY FROM ME" he shouts as he hit her with a hard impact before launching her into a tree knocking her out(A:N this fight was a replica of laxus fighting raven tail.) "well I thought I would have to intervene but it looks like you took care of them" mysterious voice said as the boy walked out of the shadows. "you one of them too?" ignia asks the boy before getting a quick response from him "no I am not but my president would like to talk to you" he said before getting an "ok" from ignia as he put his red vest on before teleporting with the boy.