The Familiars

It was just another day during school when ignia got a request from kiba to follow him to the ORC because rias wants to tell everybody an announcement. When they were walking through the school he could hear the female students whispering how cute they look together and getting nagged at by the guys at how good looking they are.

They made their way into the ORC to see rias sitting behind her desk as usual but ignia wondered why she made him come the ORC he knows he isn't in her peerage but bother on it to much "president ignia is here as you requested" kiba says letting rias know "ah good ignia I have a question for you" rias asked confusing ignia "yeah and what might that be?" ignia said tiringly "would you like to go to the familiar forest with us so issei and asia can get their familiars, in fact you should get a familiar too." rias tells ignia about the purpose of having a familiar "I'll go because I got nothing better to do and I have no need for a familiar" he says which caused rias to question him.

"Why don't you want a familiar?" she asked "because I've never had the need to have one" he says. Shortly her door opened and ignia saw sona a friend of rias come in with her peerage and one of her pawns stepped up to issei " hey pal were the ones getting the familiars today too bad for you." hey said then turning his attention to ignia while rias and sona were cut off by saji who shouted "WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?" ignia not really having a reaction and not answering pissed saji off "you know it's not nice to talk to someone who's superior to you  y'know." issei said back at saji which got him in a more pissed off mood.

"What do you mean my superior, he isn't my superior!" he shouts while throwing a punch at ignia then he released 20% of his aura making everyone in the room suffocate because of the pressure the aura was giving off so he decided to stop "rias who is that and how is he that strong?" sona asked while regaining her posture "his name is ignia and he is that strong because of training" rias answered as saji stood back up and attempted to punch ignia as he dodged and punched him back sending saji back and knocking him out. "well I think we all know who is going to the forest first" sona said to rias before they left.       

ALRIGHT everybody in the circle we're going now"she says while making sure everybody is in the circle before teleporting. After they teleported ignia opened his eyes looking around and saw nothing but close to dead trees and a blood red sky. "out of all places to get familiars why does it have to be this place to get one?" ignia said to himself while rias was splitting everybody into groups.

"Alright we just have to wait for a certain someone to get here" rias said confusing ignia "who?" he asked "the guy who helps people get their familiars Zatuji." rias told ignia until they heard a laugh from a nearby tree "I here you're looking for me" he said then looking at rias "i'm sorry i'm late I had other things to take care of before coming here rias"he said as he explained his reason rias "don't worry it's no problem we have quite a lot if time to spend" rias told him making him be relaxed and not worried "okay those of you who want to get their familiars step up" he said making issei and asia step forward.

Rias told him that they are the only ones getting familiars so he took them into the forest while the others stay where they are. "so how long does this usually take"ignia asked "well it can depend on the familiar they try to have the longest they could take is only 2 hours" rias told ignia "oh great" ignia said sarcastically "oh don't worry they shouldn't be that that long" rias said to ignai until she saw akeno's clothes slowly disintegrating into thin air "AKENO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" rias shouts at akeno "I don't know i'm not doing this" she says back until ignia looked up and saw an acid like creature above them putting drops of acid on her ignia saw the creature and threw a small spear from fire at it.

"Damn thing" he said while looking back at akeno who walked towards him giving a sadist like smile.As she got closer she put herself on ignia's muscular body "how about I give this body of yours a massage" she said as she put her hands under ignia's shirt and feeling around his chest

"Yeah I don't think so" ignia said taking her hand away and separating him from her and taking off his jacket and giving it to her "cover yourself up will you?" he said as akeno took the jacket and put it on "buzzkill" she said too herself.

(30 minutes later)

Issei and asia were walking back to rias and the others who were waiting and when they got there issei saw akeno half naked wearing ignia's school jacket and shouted "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT AKENO" akeno responds quickly "oh just an acid problem" she tells issei while rias shortly after said "do you and asia have your familiars" they both nodded as she opened up a magic circle and teleported back to the ORC and went home.