The ORC

Rias saw a bright red light then she saw issei with ignia behind issei wearing a vest that was open revealing his body and his tattoos. "Ah issei you brought him here like I said" yes it rather fun" he said which got everybody's attention "what do you mean 'rather fun' issei " she questioned "I mean he defeated 4 high ranking fallen angels and I recorded it too." that got the attention of everyone in the room "really show us the recording." akeno said as issei nodded and tied his with the clubs tv and played the fight that ignia had with fallen angels.

"How are you this strong?" rias asked ignia, but he responded with a few simple words "training for a long time." he stated as he was asked a question after that by rias "Ignia how would you like join my peerage?" rias asked hoping he would accept to get more people in her peerage. Ignia just chuckled for a bit before rias asked "what's so funny?" she asked ignia and what ignia said surprised them "rias your devil brother asked me the same thing Sirzech was his name I think" he said which caused everyone's eyes to widened and their jaws dropped to the floor "wait how do you know my brother you're only a human?" she asked surprised.

"Well how do I put this I'm not from this world and when I arrived in the underworld I passed out because of how I got there." now that got everyone's attention as they were all confused "If you're not from this world then what world are you from then?" kiba asked getting a small grin from ignia "I am from a world called Earthland and it is a place where magic power exists and that's how I got mine." ignia continues to tell everyone about his world and that everyone has magic power. "What is your power ignia" rias asked him and responds with "I have dragon slayer magic a type of magic that is compatible to that of an actual dragon in order to slay them." ignia explains as everyone was surprised at his power that he told them until issei's left hand transformed into a red gauntlet and spoke to ignia.

"BOY WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS MAGIC FROM" the voice said in the form of a dragon "Draig what are you doing here?" issei asked "WHEN I HEARD HE USED DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC I WAS INTRIGUED" draig explained to issei while ignia responds with "my father igneel taught it to me why" that got draigs attention real fast "HMMM... IF IGNEEL TAUGHT IT TO YOU THEN I THINK THAT YOU CAN BEAT OPHIS" draig said which caused everyone to almost pass out from hearing that "what do you mean draig" issei asked confused at what draig said.

"YOU HEARD OF THE GREAT RED DRAGON EMPEROR AND OPHIS RIGHT?" draig asked as they all nod their heads "WELL THERE WAS ANOTHER DRAGON" draig explained "who?" rias asked draig "HIS NAME WAS IGNEEL THE FIRE DRAGON KING AND HE WAS ON PAR WITH OPHIS BUT ONE DAY HE LEFT AND NEVER RETURNED AND IF HE HAD A CHILD THEN IGNIA CAN PROBABLY SURPASS HER" their reactions were even more surprising "another thing ignia what are you doing here anyway?" rias asked ignia and responds with "your brother wanted me to come here and watch over you to make sure your doing alright."

That caused rias to have a mad expression "seriously i'm not a kid" she mumbled to herself while draig asked ignia "HEY IGNIA I WANT TO SEE YOUR POWER DESTROY THAT MOUNTAIN OVER THERE" as he looked towards the mountain as ignia looked towards the mountain smirked bent his head back then bringing it up while a huge pillar of red hot fire came from his mouth then destroyed the mountain "wow" everybody said in shock "I could do more but I don't want to so-" he was cut off by akeno hugging him then went up to his ear and whisper "take....me" she whispered while hugging him continuously making him fall to the ground.

Ignia was just silent until he also got asked where he was staying "oh i'm living with grayfia why?" he asked "the i'll live their too." she said "ask her if you want to do that I don't mind though" he said calmly "oh don't worry we're good friends so she won't mind" she said happily "ok then" he responded until they saw a magic circle and grayfia appeared the first thing she saw was akeno on top of ignia and sighed "will you stop these vulgar acts of yours akeno and get off of ignia" she told akeno but responded with a "why don't tell me you're jealous" she looked at grayia who blushed a little bit before telling her to get off.

She finally got and said "see you at home ignia" she said with a smile before leaving that got grayfias attention then looked at ignia with her hair covering her eyes she was really scary looking "what does she mean by that" she asked while looking at ignia making a tiny shiver go up his spine "she wants to live with us but I could care less if she does or not." grayfia then looked at him and said "she will not be living with us got it" she said in a scary tone "got it" ignia said back as they both teleported to their house and went to bed.