Chapter 4

Yoongi : so what y/n? he is your fucking fiance!

He raised his voice at me as I was trying to make him understand my situation. But he seemed.......the least one to care.

'Was it really okay being almost raped by your fiance?'
'Was it really so light for a brother to ask his own sister to adjust with someone who feels nothing but hatred for her?'

Yoongi : he has already done so much for you. so just be prepared for the marriage Y/n. if you cared even the least amount not for me but for dad do not tell anyone about this. because of you being mute, dad always handled embarrassing situations everywhere yet never complained. now it's your turn to repay his favours.

I was on the verge of tears.

Yoongi : so this is my only request from you, get married to him who is willing to tolerate you and let us be in peace, at least now.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Walking down the stairs decorated in white lilies, I saw Yoongi

Walking down the stairs decorated in white lilies, I saw Yoongi. As soon as he saw me and dad, he smiled. Fake.

Yoongi : my lil sis looks so pretty today.

He acted excited.

Dad : our princess is getting married today. oh my lord, when did she grew up so much.

Dad exclaimed as happiness was evident in his tone with a little amount of sorrow.

I hugged him for the last time as I knew we both were in need of it.

Dad : I'm gonna miss my belle so much. if anything troubles my child, never hesitate to call me, daddy is always here to protect you.

I managed to not shade tears and nodded smilingly.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Author pov

Y/n was now on the center of the aisle. Her fists clenching on Yoongis arm as she began to walk beside him.