Chapter 11

Y/n was now getting ready for the Gala that was held tonight.

Well, it was her first official outing after her marriage.

Jungkook had informed her that she had to go along. Before she could ask or question him why she had to when he didn't even consider her as his wife, he said..

"I need someone to show off about my material status. And now that you're that mere someone, so why not bring you as my wife?"

What could I even expect anything more than this.

I eyed myself on the reflection. I never knew a person like this (resembling the reflection) even exists.

--Never knew that clothes could change people's whole appearance

JK : clothes really chances people's appearance. don't they?

I heard his voice when I flinched and noticed his reflection on the mirror, at the door frame with his hands in his pants pockets.

I immediately looked away.

Jungkook pov

I stood at the door when I spot her emotionless gaze on her reflection. She looked......Tempting.

My orbs shamelessly eyed her curvy form. Her revealing back with some scattered hair fallen above her waist with natural curls at it's bottom, those brown deep eyes with pain and emptiness in them, her rosy cheeks with make up and her palm lips were just making  her look irresistible. The dress tucked her curves perfectly.

A smirk made it's way up to my lip. With uncountable breathes heaving she would look so God damn good beneath me. Just by thinking, I was having boner.

JK : JK : clothes really chances people's appearance. don't they?

She looked at my reflect for a moment before looking away immediately.
She walked on the other side of bed.

-Avoiding me, huh? How Childish.

Author pov

Jungkook walked upto her and she tried to keep distance but he took her arm and turned her to face him.
Y/n kept her gaze in her feet. Not wanting to meet his dark orbs which only sends shiver down her spine.

He pressed her on the wall and took her wrist to raise it up. Sweat began to form on her forehead and palms.
Which didn't got unnoticed by him.

He chuckled. And planted a light kiss upon her hand.

JK : scared of me, honey?

She didn't respond.

Jungkook leaned in to her ear and seductively bit her earlobe. She winched.

JK : you should be, only fear will keep you breathing here.

His tone husky and risky. Jungkook lifted her chin up.