Pick on someone your own size

Lil note: ty ty ty for 70k!! That's insane ahhhh but I hope you guys are all doing good! Quarantine fricking sucks and I'm soo bored so I'll try and write some more for y'all. Sorry I haven't updated in a fat min bc I was soo busy with school and stuff but now that I'm home I'll try and whip out some more chapters.  I also know how hard this time can be for some people so if you guys ever wanna talk Im here just pm me! Love you all soo much n I hope you enjoy this short chapter 💗💗

Mattia's POV
I watched the girls cheer and dance to the blaring music. This music was trash, you can't tell me, people, actually like this shit. I was getting tired and this party wasn't that fun. Not to mention Callie was acting childish, only putting me in a bad mood.

I get she isn't on good terms with Gianna but trying to get drunk to distract her from the fact that she was in the same room as her wasn't right. She claimed i was defending Gianna when i told her she was wrong for doing this. I stormed off i hoped she would realise how dumb she was acting and follow but she didn't.

I sure as hell wasn't going to back either so when she was done throwing a fit then she could come find me. I stood in the same spot as we once were watching people play and talked to Alvaro. He shouldn't be drinking either, do none of these kids know how to handle their alcohol? Jesus Christ, I wasn't their fucking babysitter but if i didn't watch him no one else would.

Ale laughed at the drunk teen as he talked to some blonde that had her hand wrapped around him. I was now ready to go home but i needed to find Cal so we could leave. I for sure thought she would've cut her crap already but she didn't like admitting she was wrong. Either that or she's drunk and doesn't know what she's doing. Shit, i should find her now.

I looked around in the crowd of girls to see if i could spot her out but nothing. She must still be in the kitchen. I grabbed Alvaro and tugged him along making him groan. she wasn't in the kitchen so she must be outside with the rest of the people. Gianna and a boy sat on the steps, as i opened the patio door she turned back.

Her eyes were red, she must be really high. I smiled at her and looked around the lawn but nothing. "are you looking for Callie Tia ?" she turned to me. I nodded as a response to her question and she laughed.

"You're a little too late buddy she already went upstairs with some guy" my heart that was once anxious looking for my lost date now sunk.

She was with some other guy, no that couldn't be Callie. she wouldn't do that but then again i didn't know her that well. She got mad at me and no this is what she did?

"Sorry but hey at least you know how Callie really is now huh?" she laughed again and then turned back to the boy.

I was sad but angry over anything. How could she do that? What the fuck did i do to deserve that? It was probably Kairi or something i swear if it's him I'm going to beat the fuck out of him. I pulled Alvaro along as i headed back to the living room.

Alejandro approached us as we talked about leaving the party. They all agreed and we gathered our stuff. Alejandro started talking but it sounded like nothing came out. The music was too loud for us to make sense of what he was saying. We leaned in to hear what he was saying.

"Hey what do you say we leave?" He asked the three of us and we all nodded in agreement.

He looked around before walking towards the front door. We stayed closed together as we moved through the group of girls. Their breaths reeked of alcohol making me cringe. I looked at the stairs once more before heading towards the door.

As I was walking out someone tugged on my arm making me stubble back. I looked back quickly to see who that was. I saw a very panicked Callie screaming. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and she pulled me further going towards the stairs.