Chapter One

(Credit to Lunar-Chan on her Twitter she's my fav artist for undertale please check her out and support her! This is also her AU and I'll try to keep it as cannon as possible)

Chapter One: Lovely Flowers

Connor, Dream's loyal servant opens the large door for Dream bowing as he glances up at the emperor who had a slight frown upon his face as he walks into the dining hall. Connor is worried about emperor Dream.. his happiness was like a roller coaster Connor just needs to make sure Dream stays as happy as possible so that he can rule this kingdom without any despair since all happiness comes from him... and as for his counterpart, his brother is the reason negativity is around.

The dining hall was decorated with nice pastel colors but mostly gold and white filled the walls. Small details carved into the gold in the walls as similar sized paintings hung on the wall. Some paintings are of the castle others of the royal family. A big gold chandelier hung from the roof, white candles brought light to each and every crevice of the shadows.

Dream approaches the large wooden table as a maid pulls the large wood chair back as he gently sits down as the woman pushes the seat to meet his hips. Dream didn't exactly like this special treatment from his staff and no matter how much he begs them to not be so formal most of the time they continue these actions however there are times where they are silly and gitty.

Dream looks up at his loyal friend Ink who was almost done eating his breakfast already, Ink was known for waking up early to go outside. Dream takes a few bites of the egg and pork on his plate the flavor was immaculate since it was all freshly made that morning. Soon after taking a few bites he glances up at Ink again. Ink excitedly waved at his friend as he stuffed his face with pork earning a small chuckle from Dream. Dream glances to the chair Blue normally sat in, however, no one was there- ah he must be on patrol, at six in the morning..

Looking at Ink, Dream spoke tiredly "How is your morning Ink?" he gave a soft smile towards the other. Ink swallows what was in his mouth his hand gripping the napkin patting his mouth gently before responding in a light tone "Good! How was yours?" he smiles thoughtfully at the other, quietly knowing that Dream hasn't slept very much. Ink also clearly expressed more energy than Dream.

Dream gives a soft chuckle before saying "What's up with your mood?" he raised a brow wanting to know if there was anything new with Ink, or interesting since the castle can be pretty boring when Ink and Blue are gone during the week.

Ink thought for a moment before gently shaking his head "no reason! I just-" he took a second to articulate "I guess I just feel like today will be a good day!" Dream's eyebrows rest "yeah? That's good!" he cheerfully smiles. Ink soon finishes his plate, rather quickly, and politely asking to be excused as Dream nods a few maids walking over and taking the plates and utensils off the table.

"Are you going to patrol with Blue today?" Dream asked as Ink nods "yes, would you like to come with us?" Dream's eyes light up happily he rarely got out of the castle's garden's walls, so this was extremely special to him as he nods quickly "ye-yeah!" he stumbles out of his chair "imma go get another outfit on!" he chirps running off to his room. Dream never had a reason to go out of the walls. So Connor never let him unless it was an event but this time Ink would protect him along with Blue!