Chapter 1; changing life

"Well , todays the day. I move to my dream , London , England. I havent been so nervous in my life since that day I've gotten my appendix tooken out in August. *sigh* Let's see how this goes." I say frantically
I walk into the school as everyone just starts crowding me , crying and  yelling.
"Alayna. Your really leaving us?! Wow man, all the amazing times we've had since pre k , I can't believe this" my friend says to me.
"Well yknow I can finally live my dream, and get out of this horrible place." I say back .
Everyone starts signing this thing that my friend made, it was amazing.
The bell finally rung and everyone finally left. The school councilor laughed as I was just in shock of how many people were in front of me. I go to my locker as a whole bunch of people came over to me and started having long conversations.
I went to homeroom and my teacher made a card for me and so did everyone else. My last known crush gave me a card too. The guys just hanged with me talking and exchanging numbers,  and my teacher gave me a whole bunch of mementos from 6th to 7th. My best friend from the start of middle school started crying cause I didnt have any other classes except that one and I felt really bad.
"Aww! Dont cry! We'll be in touch but just 5 hours ahead! Dont worry!" I say trying to cheer her up.
The bell rung again and I went to my classes.

At lunch..
Everyone gave me a card and something to remember them and my bestest friend gave me the huge card from this morning. The lunch duty staff sang that song "na na na na aye goodbye" and everyone joined. I started crying cause it was just amazing from everyone who just loved me there. Then the bell rung about 20 minutes later. Everyone hugged me and we all had a good cry.
I packed up everything from my locker and went to all my classes to grab everything the teachers wanted to give me. Then I left. I took amazing photos with everyone and the front of the school to just remember the school building. My mom picked me up and I left crying.

[When i get home]
I go up to my room as I'm almost done packing. I decided to change from all the weirdos that hugged me (lmaooo). I decided to wear my comfy clothes which were: Levi's plaid Jeans,  a burgundy turtleneck, my hair slicked back in a low ponytail, my black vans, and more. I put my notebook in my luggage and a couple more aesthetic things for traveling. Then I picked my dad up from his job as we were packed from everything in the house.
I went to the airport.

At the airport..
I saw a familiar man, looked like Roger Waters from Pink Floyd. They were slightly getting famous for their new hit "Another Brick in The Wall Pt. 2". Roger was just about my age at this year and I was hoping to seek for his love. But I couldnt tell if that was the real Roger Waters or some other random dude. I listened to their music so more.

I finally got on the flight , it was beautiful at this time of the day in the evening , it was around 3 when we boarded , so it would be 8 PM over in the UK. I snacked on some food I had from going to the convenient store.
I finally feel asleep to listening to Comfortably Numb as I closed my eyes locking my eyes on Roger's face on the lock screen of my phone.