chapter 9.) new school

Today was the day I got into the art and music college with Rog, who was going back since it was his vacation month when I met him in the beginning of the month.

I woke up without Rog lying next to me. Was he in his room? Did he leave? I don't know , so I got out of bed. Roger was actually in his room , getting dressed. I saw this whiteboard on his door "to do list" with things crossed out. It had
■ shower, face care routine, hydration skin care
■ get dressed
■ get new binder ready
■ wait for Alayna to wake up, make breakfast

I knocked on his door nervously as I wasnt dressed ready to go to the new school.
"Come in love!" He told me
I came in with messy hair, sweats and a hoodie he gave me.
"Love, you should get ready , I'm making breakfast"
"Okie wuv uu" I said
"Wuv u too!"
I hugged him and quickly got ready. 
I decided to wear something cute but edgy. I wore a black trenchcoat,  black jeans w/ a belt, ankle boots, a green and brown long sleeve and a necklace with a key and my name. I got my binder ready and ate Roger's breakfast. He made me a yogurt popsicle.
We finally got onto the bus. Everyone was happy to see Roger. The girls had loving eyes for him m.
"AYE, ROGERS BACK!" the group of guys said.
"Ah, Roger, we're glad to see you" the group of girls said.
This girl was right against Roger. Roger looked at me uncomfortably so he backed away from the girl. I thought I saw a familiar face- David?
"David?!"
"Hey love! Whatcha doing here?"
"I'm in the school now" I remark.
"Really?! Cool! I can be your tutor!"
"Yay!"
I sit across from Roger who was disgusted by the girls. He say next time and locked hands . I sang Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones softly. I played card with him and then the bus was at the school.

I walked in with everyone staring at me. But when Roger came in it was like walking through a concert full of people screaming, cheering, and waving. He stayed close to me so, the stupid girls followed us.

"Hey Rog, who's that freak?" the girl flirted
"My girlfriend actually" he remarked
"What about us?" she yelled
"At one point? But then I decided you weren't worth it plus your annoying and even disrespectful" he says to her.
"Roger what about me?" the other girl
"So are you, I dont like you like that but your nice" he says
The two girls made a sad tearful face and left crying. I look at Roger embarrassed,  I crack a nervous laugh. Some other girls came around and he picked me up to his height . The girls watched and leave . David finds me and Roger kissing on the pillar .

"Hey lovebirds" he responded
I get off Roger and go to David. David sometimes bullied me like joking cause I was short. David took off my butterfly clips.

"DAVIDD PLEASE! Can I have them back please 😔"
"Reach for it! It's right there!"
I jump but he kept going higher.  Roger grabs it for me.
"David why are you so mean to me?" I frowned
He laughed.
Roger took me to the office to get my schedule . I talked to the principal and the bell rang. 
I was nervous while kids were scrambling around the halls. Roger held my hand and Davjd followed mem roger spoke for me cause I was super nervous,  I squeezed Roger's hand while the professor was introducing me to the class.
"Class , this is Alayna, she's a new student, make her feel welcome and maybe introduce yourself".  The professor gave me a whole bunch of books and told me to meet him afterschool for more instructions.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ - bell rang

Roger left me so David led me to my next class. Roger was about to fight some kid that was following me.
"YOU THINK ITS OK TO SNEAK ON MY GIRL HUH YOU SPECK." Roger yells at guy.
"Sorry, I just dont know her and wanted to introduce myself.c
"Oh I'm sorry for spazzing go ahead" Roger apologizes.
The guy came over to me and introduced himself, he gave me his snap and left.
I shoved the paper in my pocket. Next was, music class. Roger had a mini group and they were working on a song to perform at the Concert .

David teached me how to play a mini tab on his Fender Stratocaster. He made one up like the Comfortably Numb but a bit different.

Later..
Overall today was ok for the first day. The teachers gave me afterschool help . David stayed with me for instructions on extra notes to copy when I got home.
I was decorating my notebooks and writing tabs, using David's notes. Roger enjoyed watching me write, I played some Joji and other lofi music. After writing, I putney green sweatshirt on Osaka gave me.  I also put my sweatpants and sperries on . Roger laid with me on the bed with the lights off and watched the night pass by. Roger got aggravated cause his phone wouldn't stop lighting up from the group chat. Roger took me with him on a car ride next to the boardwalk and ate some fast food. I kissed him intensely as the mist of the ocean spilled onto our dewy faces and the church bells ringing . We went back home and went to sleep on him .