chapter 6.) nice?

I was awake. I must've slept for a while cause all i remember was laying next to Rog. I grabbed some clothes from my room and showered st Roger's room cause i didnt want to be alone once i came out. I got dressed and opened the curtains to the beautiful sunny skies as Roger was still sleeping. I played some music to lighten the mood, Buttercup by Jack Stauber. I was happy because me and Rog were renting an apartment and taking me shopping. In a couple weeks I was going to coding school.
Roger woke up as I was making breakfast.
"Good morning lovie" He told me holding my waist like a teddy bear. He kissed my neck and I giggled.
"Last night was fun" he smirked
"Mhm. I bet it was, Beb I wuv uu"
"Love you more!"
I took another bath with Roger just like me as a child with my mom. The memories. He had a literal cabinet of Lush products for a bath.
I was surprised.
He chose my outfit, again although I already was wearing something but it's ok.
We packed up and left the hotel, we met the lady at the leasing office.
She gave us papers to sign and we got keys to the apartment. It was small but cozy. After that, we went to several stores to buy decor for our room. I decided my side was gonna be vintage aesthetic and chose my 2 favorite dark colors 'dark green and brown'
I sneaked into hot topic while Roger was somewhere else and bought something for our dinner date before he went to rehersal with ths band. We decided to start moving tomorrow since we needed more time to pack up. So we went back and packed up everything
I felt tired and took a 20 minute nap with Rog, I put an alarm so we didnt oversleep and be late again.

20 minutes later..
Roger groans to the sound of the alarm.
"Come on Rog, we gotta go"
He falls off the couch.
"Rog! Come on! Fine, dont make me do this please"
I threw a ice cube down his shirt
"AlAyNa sToOoP"
"Well chop chop"
I threaten him with another cube and he quickly gets up falling face first on the ground. Hah
I put my new chains and doc Martins and some eyeliner like Keith Richards in the 70s.
I came out to Roger.
"Hey Rog, does this look ok?"
"What do you mean this looks ok-"
He freezes,  eye movements , body, everything frozen.
"Oh. My. God. You look sexy as hell"
I tease him pulling him towards me.
"Ooh , stop. Please. Your gonna make me hard and have a boner."
"Sorry love"
We decided to go to dinner after rehersal. We took a cab and went to the studio.
I found Richard and David.
"Ooh , someones lookin fine ova here. What's a woman like you looking like a snacc over here?" David remarked.
Roger looked unamused with a death stare across the room.
"I felt like it."
Roger rehearses some of his previous older basslines from the earlier years. I danced to his bass.
I warned Roger, and wanted to prank David and Syd.

I sat in the middle of David and Syd. It was a tight fitting spot. I sat there on purpose.
"Well geez. I got thicc. *high pitched orgasmic laugh*"

[Syd's POV]
God. Shes trying to tease me. God well she is chucky and I like thicc girls. For the love of god. Ok calm just dont get hard.
[David's POV]
ACK! Shes trying to flirt. Help!
[Normal POV]
*moan* . I do it as a joke to see how they react.
Syd looks at David in shock. I see Roger dying across the room in a bad but good way. I'm not sure.
Syd gently grabs me by the chin, we stare for s while, meanwhile David puts his hand on my thigh.
Roger came back and was wearing a whole suit.
I get up from David and Syd and walk over to Rog and whisper "you look good"
"So do you" he said kissing my forehead.
He went back to playing his new bass riff for his new song 'The Happiest Days of Our Lives', the album was finally releasing soon.
I personally liked the 4 songs that go together, Another Brick in the Wall pts 1,2 and 3 and the Happiest Days of our Lives. It reminded me of a villan in a Disney movie.
"Rog, i really like those 4 songs. Plus that song 'The Happiest Days of our Lives'with your intense voice"
"Really? I was starting to doubt about it, but idk. I'm starting to like it"
"Can you sing that other song, you told me about and gave me the lyrics too?"
"What? Comfortably Numb?"
"Yea!"
"Oh you like that song?"
"Yea! It's amazing! Your voice 🥺, it's so soft"
He smiled at me when I said that.
Nick was playing the drums. It totally reminded me of Charlie Watts.
I sat back on the couch with David, who whacked  me in the face with the neck of his guitar.
"Hey! Why'd you do that for?"
"What do you mean? I did nothing!"
"You hit me with your guitar!"
"Oh I'm sorry love. I didnt know"
He sang the song for me and I smiled.
After the song, he came over to me asking me a million questions.

Roger looks at me weirdly.
"Are you ok?"
"Yea why love?" I remarked
"Your face is really red and your eyes turning purple , like a black eye."
"Well maybe , if someone didnt whack me with his guitar!"
As soon as I said that, Roger went to David and pulled him by his shirt.
" Roger! Dont hurt him! He didnt do it on purpose!"
Rick  Nick, Syd were laughing their asses off in the corner.

After rehersal..
"Do you want to go home or go out"
"I'm hungry"
"Okie."
We went out to eat and had an amazing time together.

After dinner..
I changed into something ridiculous cause I didnt have many clothes. I jumped on Roger and laid on him on his chest.
It felt great to listen to his heartbeat , just to know that he was still alive at that very moment.
As I dreamed...