chapter 8.)

I woke up to the sound of my records being played, the Bee Gees, and I was in the arms of Roger in an elevator.
*yawn* good morning Roger love" I said stretching.
"Oh good morning love Alayna! Do you remember that list you gave me for your birthday and never got anything you wanted?"
"Yea.. why?"
"I just ordered everything you wanted and my manager Osaka is getting you new clothes, shoes, etc."
"Really?!?! Why? You didnt have to"
"I felt like it. Oh! And I have good news!"
"I'm not going on tour for my new album"
"So. That means your staying home with me?"
"Mhm."
"Yay!!"
I jumped on him, him catching me
His manager Osaka came to me with multiple bags of clothes filled to the top with everything I ever wanted.

The wind was breezy with temperatures of the high 50s.

I dumped all the clothes on the bed , sorting them out. I folded my clothes and took a shower.  I chose to wear a white tank top with an ironed patch, distressed Jeans, and cute Van's.
After my shower, I found a tiny note saying 'hope you like it, love rog".
I ran to Rogee who was with Syd, Nick, Rick,  and David in the living room playing cards.

I brushed hair and put some earrings on. I saw Richard who wanted a hug but I was too comfortable with Rog. I greeted the group and made a list to get groceries so we can fill the empty fridge.

"That's a cute outfit" Rog came to sit with me at the dining table.
"Its basic , nothing special"
"Oh really then why did I ask to date you"
I smiled.

I sit next to Syd.
"Well look who it is, Mrs. Thiccy BICCY. Why exactly did you do that yesterday?"
"It was Roger's idea" I snicker.
"Sure it was you bloody liar"
"Sorry syd the science kid"
"HEY!"
I showed him a photo on my phone
He hits me lightly on the arm
"Ow" I said
Roger looks at him being over protective.

About a couple mins later..
I started getting anxiety out of nowhere. It came from my mother , its hereditary. I spased and starting heavily breathing.
"Love? You ok??" Roger asks me as I stared into the ceiling.
I didnt respond and my eyes rolled back from panicking.

"Love? Love?"
David rushed over to me , as I was unconscious. He does CPR and apologizes to Roger for doing mouth to mouth.

I finally was conscious enough to see my surroundings. I hug David for a long long time.
"thank you" I tell him softly.
"Not a problem" he responded.

Richard followed me to my room, I didnt knownwhat he wanted so i just dealt with it.
"What's up Rick"
"Hi babygirl , is it ok if i kiss you?"
"what?"
'Can I ki-"
He kisses me.
"Rick! What do you think your doing?"
"I just wanted a smooch"
I walk out of my room, him following me.
"Rick. Your an idiot."
"I just wanted a sm-"
"What's going on?" Roger asks in the middle of me and Rick arguing.
"Rick kissed me!" I told him.
Roger punches him hard , making him have a black eye and bruised face.
"HAHA RICK FINALLY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED HAHAHA" David remarked happily.
The rest of them crack up with laughter.
I smiled laughing
"Oh and Rick , I'm not your babygirl, I'm his"
Roger gave him a death stare and an exasperated sigh.

Everyone finally left, after about a couple hours. Me and Rog went to the mall and he said I could get anything I wanted.

I bought; two pairs of NA1s , a ton of more clothes, accessories, glasses, a new camera with film, and more.
I'd forgotten my aesthetic Instagram account and a girl came running up to me.
"Omg!! Can I get a photo with you?!" the excited girl asked.
"I'm such a huge fan of your Instagram account!"
"Sure love, thank you for being a fan." I calmly say.
I draw a little heart with my name on her phone case and take a photo on her filtered phone.
"Thank you so much! I love your account and everything, you've inspired me to be the way I dress everyday!" She told me
"Thank you love. I'm glad to have done that, just remember peace is calm and aesthetic is second"
"Thank you so much Alayna, you have a good day now" she told me
"And to you also"

She leaves in tears.
"What was all that about?" Roger asked snickering
"I forgot about my aesthetic Instagram account and that was one of my fans."
We laugh and go home.
💗