chapter 7.) mysterious things

My dream must've been scary cause I woke up scared trying to wake Roger up.
"Rog!!"
He jumped scared himself.
"What?! What's wrong?! Are you ok bebe?!"
"I had a dream and it scared me 🥺" I gave him nervous eyes.
"Awe , it's ok bebe I'm here" he hugs me.

Few hours later. We finally moved into the small apartment. I start hanging up my lights, posters, etc.
I decided to do something ridiculous and prank Roger. The plan was that David came over and pretend I was dating him. I knew it was wrong but I wanted to play with him.

Later..
*door bell rings*
"Hey babe, hows it going" David greeted
"Hey!" I said
Roger came over when David said the word "babe"
"Is this a joke?!" Roger exclaimed.
I was about to say something but I didnt know what was gonna happen next and said it anyways.
"No, I'm dating him" I said that as anxiety,  thoughts , feelings ran through my head.
"DATING HIM?!?! Beb! I thought you were mine! You want that piece of trash?!" He exclaimed yelling at me.
"Then it must be said , were done"
He leaves the room and cries.
Me and David crack up laughing. We burst through his door saying "APRIL FOOLS YOU FUCK TARD"
He was crying in his pillow.
I apologized and David was just about to leave.
"Rog."
"Yea."
"I'm sorry. And I really want to tell you something"
"Yes love"
"Remember you said you wanted to have a baby?"
"Your kidding? Love. Seriously?!"
"I would like to be a mother"
David was walking out the door.
"Aw. Sorry I'm leaving now. Love ya hun!"
"Love ya too!"

We were finally alone. We turned up the heat and I got up on the bed. We made love like never before. He was really warm and lips were soft. His hands were severely soft too. His arms were intensely attractive. His fingers stretched and tangling in my curly locks, with the other grabbing my thigh. I was now getting sexually attracted as he kissed my neck.
"Man, god is a woman, as in the song"
"what's that supposed to mean?"
"Babe, your a goddess"
As he said that, we flipped and I was under control of Roger and I could do whatever I pleased.

Next thing you know, we were laid, bare, under the body heated sheets. We got back dressed and I wore shorts, a hoodie and my vision glasses.
"Aww your cute." He said
"Rog, I'm not all that"
"If your not all that then why are you with me, explain?"
I smiled.
Roger's phone rang.
"What's wrong Rog."
"They want me in a meeting with the band. Wanna come?"
"Sure! 💗💘"
I changed into my sweats cause it was chilly.
He was matching my outfit.

After the meeting. They finally agreed to releasing the album soon.
I went home with Roger. I filled an application for the school. They said they'll send me results next week.
Roger went to the convenient store and bought my favorite 'Arizona Watermelon Iced Tea', Doritos m, and Kit Kat.
Roger helped me cook too surprisingly.
I fell asleep watching my favorite series 'American Dad'.

I was awoken by Roger pleading to go on a car ride with him. He had a locket, 2 keys, and a sharpie.
We arrived at the fenced pier.
I wrote : Rog and Alayna, 4-1-20, he unlocked and both locked it together and threw the keys across the ocean. As we threw the keys, he grabbed me and sat along the bricked boardwalk along the fence.
"Love you bunches"
"Love you too Rog".