Chapter 1

Hello readers

Let's begin

Kavita shows a video to Sanskar.

Sanskar (surprised and relaxed) -" what? Swara just came in room and went out that's it, nothing happen".

Kavita -" yes that's it, and I can give you this proof of Swara's innocence, but in return I want something".

Sanskar (excitedly) -" tell me what do you want money, property what ever".

Kavita -" Sanskar what will I do with money and all?"

Sanskar -" then what?"

Kavita -" you have to marry me".

Sanskar (sarcastically) -" oh so this is your true face, you want to snatch Swara's love".

Kavita -" Sanskar you are mistaken she snatched my love and now I am taking it back".

Sanskar (indignant) -" stop lying, she didn't do anything, you yourself leaves me for her and if you want me only than why you left me?"

Kavita -" if after knowing you love Swara I would asked you to marry me, would you do?"

Sanskar -" no, never".

Kavita -" that's why".

Sanskar -" I can't believe kavita I was ever in love with, you not even capable of my hates, that is the difference between you and Swara, after knowing I love her, she gave her love to you happily".

Kavita (for a second she felt bad listening him but composed herself) -" offo Sanskar you are getting hyper unnecessarily, I am a daughter of a wicked lady my blood will show it's true colour some day sooner or later, now I want my Sanskar back".

Sanskar -" I was never yours, and you will never get me in your dreams also I am hers only" (by saying this he pounce on mobile which was in kavita's hand).

She tried to save mobile from Sanskar's clutch and they started physical fight they both fell on bed and to save the video from going in Sanskar's hand kavita tossed her mobile and mobile fell on floor with thud and broken in to pieces, Sanskar become angry seeing this and pounce on kavita -" I will not leave you".

But kavita stopped him -" relax Sanskar you will not get anything by killing me, but I have more copies of this video".

Sanskar -" kavita I am warning you give me that video".

Kavita -" marry me and take that video and save your Swara".

Sanskar (thinks) kavita I won't let you win like this, you will never get me, but right now I have to act according to you -" kavita I need one day time to think about it".

Kavita -" ok take your time, I don't have any problem" (but Sanskar didn't wait to listen her and she smirk seeing his departing figure).

Sanskar went towards RagLak room and entered after knocking, RagLak who are in same thoughts that what they are missing, how kavita did all this, stood up seeing Sanskar entered angrily and sat on bed with thud and hold his head from both hands, RagLak felt bad for him, sat either sides of him and kept hand on his shoulder.

Laksh -" what happen Sanskar? Why are you upset?"

Ragini -" Sanskar please you don't lose your hope Swara will be release from jail very soon".

Sanskar -" I know Ragini and I am just a step ahead from the proof of Swara's innocence but I struck in the toughest situation".

Laksh -" what do you mean to say?"