Chapter 4

Hello readers

Let's begin

Morning
Sanskar's room

Kavita woke up and found Sanskar didn't came back whole night, she stood up fast had bath changed herself in a anarkali dress came out and started searching Sanskar and become shocked seeing the scene in front of her.

She came near guest room door and saw Sanskar and Swara are coming out of room hand in hand, Swara wearing a beautiful navy blue saree (Sanskar's favorite colour) and Sanskar as usual ready in his office suit.

Both were talking romantically ....Sanskar -" Swara this color really looks beautiful on you".

By saying this both leave towards stairs leaving ignored and shocked kavita behind, kavita saw them going hand in hand and ran towards her room, entered in room closed the doorand sat on the floor while crying, she looked beautifully decorated room with burning eyes, she stood up and started breaking and throwing everything on floor whole decorations, flowers, candles, bed sheet, pillow she messed up everything in few minutes and again sat on couch and again started crying vigorously.

Another side

As kavita ran towards the room, SwaSan  entered in RagLak room.... Sanskar shows thumbs up -" mission successful, she is crying in room".

Laksh -" but Sanskar be careful, if she will come to know that in guest you were not with Swara in fact you and me were sleeping and Swara is in our room with Ragini then she will come to know that we are doing all this just to make her jealous it's nothing serious".

Sanskar -" don't worry she will never come to know anything".

Swara -" but she will not sit quite like this, she did so much to marry you, then she will not let you go far from her easily like this".

Ragini -" don't worry Swara, we are ready for everything".

Sanskar -" yes Swara I know her very well and I know how she will react on a particular situation, I will handle her you don't worry".

Laksh -" ok so for now this plan is succeeds".

Ragini -" not now, let me complete it"...... by saying this she was about to move, when Swara stopped -" wait Ragini where are you going?"

Sanskar -" she is going to check the effect of fire lighten by us" (Swara got it what she is going to do and smiled).

Ragini entered in Sanskar's room and become happy seeing the condition of room (in mind) -" wow what an effect"..... Then she heard her sobbing sound and turned right side where kavita was sitting on couch while sobbing...... Ragini -" what happen kavita started shedding tears very early in the morning? It's still long way to go whole day is pending".

Kavita listening her stood up angrily -" don't be so smart Ragini, I will not leave you all".

Ragini -" same pinch we will also not leave you easily" (she clenched her teeth by saying this).

Kavita -" Ragini, don't fly so high, Sanskar is my legal husband and if I will do something then it will spoil your sister's image only".

Ragini -" oh really? You are telling me or assuring yourself?"

Kavita -" just giving warning to you, be careful, now I will not leave you all".

Ragini -" all the best".

By saying this she went from there hurriedly without listening her, they all came down, whole family started puja and on AP's insist Swara sang aarti, kavita irked by all this, after finishing aarti Swara started giving prasad to everybody, when she came to kavita, she left from there angrily without taking prasad and Swara smirk seeing her.