Chapter 7

Hello readers

Let's begin

They all came down stairs and moved towards in house temple where all were standing..... DP -" Swara beta how is your leg now".

Swara closed her eyes for few seconds as she hate to say lies, but Sanskar press her hand a little.... Swara -" bade papa it's better now".

AP -" ok beta come in and start puja".

All four entered and behind them kavita was about to enter when AP stopped her -" kavita you will not enter in this temple".

All become shocked by her sudden words because it's not her nature to stop some one from puja.....DP -" what happen Annu".

AP -" ji today this girl crossed all her limits, she tried to defame Swara, she only took Swara in her room, she only sent Sanskar to change shirt which become wet by her mistake only and then she took all of us to show them in awkward position, chii how disgusting she is".

Kavita -" no badi ma I didn't do anything like you all are thinking I was genuinely trying to help Swara that's why took her to my room's bathroom so that she can't be late for puja, her bathroom's taps was total dry".

Laksh -" yes ma when Ragini told me kitchen taps are dry and water is not there I called plumber and he told me that some one closed the main tanks tap and he opened it again".

RP -" who can do like this?"

Sujata -" may be she only did".

Kavita -" no mom I didn't do anything".

Sujata -" don't call me mom".

AP -" you did or not but the thing is you only said if you will be proved wrong you will accept any punishment and your punishment is today you will not enter in this temple of mine and you will not attend maha puja and you will not do any work regarding this puja".

Kavita -" but badi ma"

AP -" this is my last decision, you can go now (she went from their angrily by stamping her foot and AP turned towards Swara) Swara beta you will sing aarti today, I want to listen your soothing voice".

Swara sang aarti
Aarati kunj bihaari ki,
Shree girdhar krishna muraari ki.
Gale me vaijyanti mala
Bajaave murali madhur baala
Shravan me kundal jhalkaala
Nand ke nand, sri anand kand, mohan brij chandra
Radhika raman bihari ki
Shree girdhar krishna muraari ki
Aarati kunj bihaari ki
Shree girdhar krishna muraari ki.
Gagan sam ang kanti kaali
Radhika chamak rahi aali
Latan me thaade banmaali
Bhramar si alak,
Kasturi tilak,
Chandra si jhalak,
Lalit chavi shyama pyari ki

After finishing aarti all sat in hall and Swara gave aarti plate to Ragini to distribute prasad after that Swara came there..... Swara -" bade papa, papa, badi ma, mom I want to tell you all something".

DP -" yes Swara beta say, what do you want to say".

Swara -" bade papa my leg never got twisted, I am perfectly ok".

Sujata -" if you are ok then why Sanskar was carrying you in arms? And kavita...???"

AP -" Sujata have patience first listen to her completely".

Swara - actually mom, badi ma it was all kavita's plan to trap me and Sanskar in awkward position so that she can defame me in all of your eyes, but I got that she is planning something when she came too my room last night" (and Swara told them everything what  happened since yesterday till now, how she got kavita's evil motives how RagLak helped her, how they failed kavita's plan everything).