Chapter 3

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar moved inside beside him kavita and behind him Swara was walking, they came near door and started waiting for ladies to come.

Sujata came with aarti plate behind her all ladies of the family came, Sujata look here and there then she saw Swara is standing behind Sanskar and called her..... Sujata -" Swara beta come forward I have to do your aarti".

This is a bomb for kavita she was expecting they are doing her greh pravesh but how can they do Swara's greh pravesh, she is thinking how can they do all this who is Swara to them but I am daughter in law of the family, they should welcome me like this.

Kavita came out of her thoughts and noticed Sujata finished SwaSan's aarti and was about to put rice pot in front of her but kavita spoke in between them angrily -" mom what are you? I am daughter in law of this family and you are doing all this for her, who is she of this family?"

Sujata rudely -" don't talk to me".

Kavita -" but you all are doing wrong, Sanskar say something".

AP -" Sanskar will not say anything, and about you, you are nothing to us more than his wife (point towards Sanskar) and about Swara, she is our daughter, heart beat of this family".

By saying this she caresses her cheeks lovingly, and all adores the scene with big smiles on face, kavita saw this and everybody's smiling face angrily and went from there by stamping foot on floor.

All laughed by seeing her departing figure but Ragini went behind her..... Sujata -" Uttara, Pari pick rice pot and vermilion plate and keep it back, we will do our Swara's greh pravesh official with these two when she will get marry with all rituals in front of us".

AP -" yes Sujata you are correct, Ragini's this idea made kavita highly jealous" (once again all laughed and entered in house).

Ragini went behind kavita and stopped her by keeping hand on her shoulder, kavita turned and Ragini noticed her teary eyes -" what happened kavita? Just in this you started shedding tears? Still it's a long way to go".

Kavita -" you came here to make me jealous?"

Ragini -" no just to inform you, you can't be daughter in law of this house ever, nobody will accept you not even Sanskar".

By saying this Ragini went from there and kavita to herself -" it's your misunderstanding Ragini Sanskar is now my husband, he have to accept me in all sense and that I will prove you all", kavita took her phone and did one call and gave few instructions to somebody.

Another side in dinning hall

Everybody was having their lunch and AP and Sujata forcefully feeding Swara and poor she who was constantly saying -" mom, badi ma please that's enough, my tummy is full", and all are laughing seeing the incredible scene in front of them, Swara pout seeing everybody is laughing on them.

Swara (pout) -" mom they all are laughing on me".

Sujata gave sharp glare to everybody -" all of you stop teasing my daughter, Swara beta have this, your favorite rasgulla".

Swara -" bas mom it's too much, I am full, Sanskar say something to mom".

Sanskar -" wait I am saying mom give her kachori also she likes your hand made kachori alot".

Swara's mouth open wide listening him and all family members laughed alot, then Swara look towards Ragini in pleading look and Ragini felt that she needs her help she spoke -" chachi ji let it be I think she is full, can't eat more".