Chapter 6

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next Morning

All ladies were doing preparation of maha puja organised by AP except Swara and kavita, when Sujata realised why Swara didn't came down till now, she always use to wake up early where is she till now? Then she asked from Ragini -" Ragini where is Swara? She didn't came down till now?"

Just then kavita came being ready in a saree for puja drag their attention but they ignored her...... Ragini -" don't know chachi ji, must be getting ready".

Kavita -" that's really bad, she always try to become good daughter of this family, but when it's time to work, she is trying to get rid of this, not expected".

AP -" kavita Swara is not like those girls who try to get rid of work, so don't try to run your horses to thoughts".

Kavita -" no badi ma I don't mean that...."

Sujata -" what ever your meaning was, we are not interested in listening, Ragini you go and check on Swara, is she ok or not, hope there is no problem".

AP -" yes beta go and check".

Ragini was about to go when kavita stopped her.... Kavita -" Ragini wait I will check, you are helping mom and badi ma then do that, they won't let me help, at least I can do that".

Ragini -" ok, ask her to come down fast all are waiting for her".

Kavita nod and went from there, she entered and saw Swara is sleeping.... Kavita shakes her from shoulder -" Swara, Swara wake up it's very late, you are still sleeping, all are waiting for you downstairs".

Swara opened her eyes lazily and casually looked towards clock and become shocked seeing its 9 am, she woke up with jerk and shouts -" what it's 9 am, how can I sleep such late".

Kavita stood up keeping hand on ears by Swara's shout -" Swara what are you doing, do you want me to give ear blood".

Swara hurriedly got up from bed and said -" sorry kavita I become startled by this" (he said by taking her saree and towel and went towards bathroom).

Swara entered in bathroom hanged her clothes, on the tap but there were no water in tap, she thought now how she will get ready today is maha puja what she will do now being panic she shouts.

Kavita was going out when she heard loud scream of Swara...... Swara -" oh no hey durga ma ee sab kee hotchi (oh god what is all this going on)".

Kavita came back inside and knock on door -" Swara, Swara what happen? Are you ok?"

Swara came out with sad pout...kavita -" what happen Swara are you ok?"

Swara being panic -" kavita there is no water in my bathroom's taps, how will I get ready now?"

Kavita with concern -" but how is that possible, there is no such problem in my bathroom, somewhere it is somewhere it is not".

Swara -" oh yes actually there is 2 water tanks on roof bigger one is connected for whole house water supply and smaller one is only Sanskar and Laksh's bedroom".

Kavita -" Swara you do one thing get ready in my room, Sanskar is already downstairs".

Swara -" no I will get ready in Ragini's room, you let it be".

Kavita -" no Swara Laksh is getting ready in her room, my room is completely empty and now it's not time for ego, just see the clock it's getting late everybody is asking about you come on get ready fast"

By saying this she literally dragged her towards her room and pushed her in bathroom -" Swara you get ready fast I am also downstairs and will inform Sanskar also".