1

i sighed as travis pulled me towards the field

i sighed as travis pulled me towards the field. he had brought me to the stadium because i needed to get out of the house. i had a pretty bad breakup so it was completely fair even if travis didn't agree.

"you're gonna love this! no new boyfriends please." travis repeated for like the 100th time. he was excited but worried. "i thought you trusted your team?" a voice called, it spooked tatum. she turned to see a 6'2 figure standing over her small fragile frame.

"woah! who's this shortie twin thing?" he said backing up to take a look. he looked from travis to tatum then back again. "hey! i'm only a foot shorter than you!" the girl argued making him laugh. travis shook his head.

"this is my sister tatum, tatum patrick. he's our team qb, don't hurt him." he warned. tatum was always bullied for her height, she wasn't lucky enough to get the family height gene.

they all walked towards the benches to sit tatum down with the occasional small talk. travis ran off leaving patrick, tatum, and now coach Reid. "hey! what're you doing here kiddo?" andy smiled walking towards tatum. they shared a short 'you're family that i haven't seen in a long time and actually miss' way.

patrick stood and watched rolling his eyes and he chugged water. "alright break it up grandpa." he said patting reid's shoulder before practicing again.