10

B R E A K F A S T

TATUM SIGHED. she sat in displeasure as she watched patrick slowly eat his eggs and bacon. patrick looked up and sighed. "want some?" he asked for the 3rd time.

"no. i already ate." she softly replied. patrick nodded and slowly continued. tatum sighed again. "okay you know what? please take my food i'm done." patrick said slowly getting up.

"wait wait! sorry i just can't eat because i have to do ice skating diets and i have to keep up! and i already had to much calories like last week so i can't eat. only water and apples."

patrick tilted his head, sitting back down. "isn't that like, not healthy." he more stated then asked.

tatum just shrugged "kinda i dunno." she mumbled. patrick just finished eating. heading towards the sink he was stopped.

"i'll do it." tatum volunteered. patrick shook his head and walked around her. turning on the water and grabbing a cloth, he gently wiped the dish.

once he was sure he was finished he put it on the drying rack. "thank you!" tatum said. "have you never had somebody else do the dishes?" he asked. she shook her head.

"nope, lance was always "too busy" but you you know he had work and-" "bad boyfriend alert." patrick cut off.

tatum snickered before hitting him. "ouch." he sarcastically said.

AMI SPEAKS!
uh didn't know what to do, filler here