2

patrick groaned as travis picked him up from the bench. patrick made a huge mistake calling andy an 'old man' and got what he deserved.

"i can't believe you had to run laps across the field racing tyreek, it's funny because every time you lost you had to go again" travis boasted, trying to finish the sentence but laughing "it took you 12 laps!" travis laughed before falling to the ground dropping a sore patrick.

tatum frowned but held her laughs helping patrick back up "god dang you're heavy!" she struggled. still managing to get him up. she wasn't to weak, she did modeling and ice skating at the same time.

she first entered comps at the age of 7, starting at 2 and a half. before entering the olympics twice. a gold and silver she received.

she used her legs to boost him up, ice skating didn't do much for arms. "okay patrick, where's your car?" tatum asked.

patrick grunted and gestured to a car. "uh that's travis's? oh wait he gave you a ride didn't he." she sighed and turned around to see her brother still on the floor.

"travis!" she yelled seeing him react by jumping up of the ground. "i need you! he rode with you." travis sighed and nodded waving goodbye to the team.

he ran towards them and grabbed his friend. he carried him to his back seat and let him sit down and cry. tatum waved goodbye before getting into her 2019 range rover.

tatum smiled thinking about how well today went. she met her brother's team which wasn't actually that disappointing.

she pulled up to her apartment turning off her car. she walked up to her door and unlocked it entering the place. it had been cleaned.

"uhh hello? who's there?" she said taking her keys and putting them out ready to jab someone's weak spots.

"hello? is that you tatum? i'll be right out!" she recognized the voice and relaxed. "lance, start telling me when you show up please!"

she heard a laugh "i did! i texted you like 100 times." tatum widened her eyes and took out her phone.

28 messages from lance
13 calls from lance

she sighed. "sorry it was travis's fault!" lance flushed. he washed his hands thoroughly before walking out. "tatum, you can-"

tatum sighed "im not lying! it actually was my brother. i used him as an excuse once so chill out okay?" tatum burst.

her boyfriend looked at her in disbelief. she never raised her voice and always let him speak and sweet talk her back into his web.

"what the hell? tatum what'd did your brother do? it's like he's corrupted you." tatum scoffed at her boyfriends words.

"corrupted me? my brother taught me to speak my mind from toxic people like you!" she screamed before walking out and slamming the door.

she cried silently before running to her car. she sat in it for a while cursing herself "fuck, fuck!" she cursed before grabbing her phone.

lil sis🤍🙄
hey trav?

older me🤍😑
yeah? you good tat?

lil sis🤍🙄
i just kicked myself outta my apartment with lance... sleepover? 😚😕

older me🤍😑
i'm gonna kill that ass, of course dumby 😡🤍

tatum smiled and shut her phone off. she drove to her brothers home and pulled into the driveway. she sighed before exiting.

she opened it with her key to see her brother in the living room. "hey! i was grabbing some blankets come over here!"

tatum smiled and ran over before noticing that patrick was also there. tatum gave a wave before helping them out. pretty soon they had a successful blanket fort.

they all sat down and travis pulled his laptop in. he sat it on tatum's lap who was in the middle and played her favorite movie. i, tonya. even though it portrays the story wrong.

(because tonya only didn't admit to evidence buh she didn't set up nancy)