3

tatum woke up with an arm safely secured around her. she felt soft hair under her and realized she was laying comfortably beside patrick.

she tried not to move so the curly headed boy beside her wouldn't move. she sighed knowing she might be there for a while.

"hey umm patrick?" she whispered in his ear. he stirred before turning. bingo. she got out from his arms.

she walked out of the living room into the kitchen searching for her older brother. she found him on his phone eating.

there was three boxes of to-go food on the counter. she dashed towards the food and opened the boxes farthest from her brother.

in one was her favorite, bacon, and biscuits and gravy, while in the other it seemed was for patrick. she didn't waste time peeking at his food and grabbed the plastic fork and started to eat.

"yum! did you make this trav?" tatum teased. travis hit her on the shoulder meaning it playfully but since he was a football player, it hurt.

she yelled in pain. "trav! i don't have strong shoulders!" trav is frowned and grabbed her side before she fell.

patrick came in the room wiping his eyes "why are you guys so loud..?" patrick moaned. travis laughed "she fell!"

patrick shook his head and walked towards them. he looked at the ground then the counter grabbing the closed box.

he opened it and slowly but surely ate. the two kelce's watched him in disbelief. tatum getting up off the floor.

"you really just? oh shit." travis sighed "language little sister! language!" travis reminded.

"no travis, lance!" the girl cursed grabbing her keys and any other thing. patrick looked up from his food "huh? who he?" patrick questioned to exhausted for proper grammar.

"my boyfriend."