9

A F T E R P A R T Y

patrick woke up slightly distressed. he tried to remember the morning he had and how he got to the bed. wait. who's bed is this? he turned to side frantically. okay zip nada girls. he looked around and realized, it wasn't travis's house. or anyone else's for that matter.

the room seemed to be a guest, judging by the untouched room, exceptionally the bed patrick's body lay limp on. he slowly awoken more and got up from his state on the bed.

he walked towards the door and sighed before opening it. "tatum?" patrick quietly yelled. yes she had boyfriend struggles with getting kicked out of her apartment but he suspected she could do a lot more than understand football and ice skate.

"patrick? is that you?" patrick raised his head towards the sound. "tatum? is that you?" patrick nodded then smacked his head harshly. "are you okay? what was that pat?" tatum asked.

patrick chuckled and turned the corner finding tatum. he gave her a light hug before pulling back. "how'd you get this house?" patrick questioned. "there's a lot you can do with two flights in and out of miami, and free time." she laughed.

patrick just shook his head.

"smartie pants much?"

AMI SPEAKS!

sorry this was incredibly short, my keyboard was acting up (mobile) and i'm sick. like. really. sick.