Part 1- the begining

Izuku POV

I got up and woke up my 3 minute younger twin brother. We both have long hair since our mom wanted us to be girls. We always get mistaken for girls when we have out hair down. "You Nagisa wake up." I said whip I jumped on top of him. "Jesus! Your so fucking heavy!" He said. I laughed. "At least I'm not fucking dunce!" I snapped at him. He got up and changed and I just went to the kitchen to make breakfast for mom and him. I haven't eaten in a week but I do eat small snacks like a fruit or something sweet. He came downstairs and ate. I left a not for our mother to know her food is in the microwave. We then headed to school. The people there were laughing. "LOOK! ITS THE PEOPLE FROM CLASS E!! HAHA NONE OF THEM GRADUATED THEY MUST BE FUCKING DUMB!!!!" They all laughed. I gave out some of my bloodlust and everyone shut the hell up. We then made it to class. When we got there karma came up to us. "Hey there blueberries~ oh and zu change your hair color back~~ I cant make fun of Nagisa without making you think it's you~!" He said. I laughed. He then smiled at Nagisa and winked. I smirked. Nagisa was just dumbfounded. We then took our seats. Ms bitch walked in with Koro-sensei. He then got out of the bag somehow. "Alright so we have a new mission. Assasinate one of the biggest drug dealers ever and they are the vice principal of UA high a school for hero's in training. And we are going to be picking our top three best assassins along with sneakiness." He said. All of us have quirks but we don't use them. All of us learned bloodlust to be more intimidating. My quirks are nothing special I have pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and demons fire which is stronger than hell's fire and cremation. Nagisa has Hydrokinesis, telekinesis, and dragons wind. Everyone else has their own quirks and we here have either two or more. Karma is the only one that has just one quirk and it's called demon. "Alright so the people going on this mission would be Nagisa, Izuku, karma, and Irina." Wait what?! "Why the fuck is ms bitch going?!" I asked. She got pissed. "I have a fucking name!" She yelled back. Her quirk is seduce. She can seduce anyone as long as their any other sexuality besides gay, ace, and aro. We all then listened to the details and how the principal knows about us going there and were going to be put into the highest class which is were he is always looking after. We all then decided that we would be going by the limbo since this bitch won't go on anywhere else but a limbo or something better. We got home since we needed to get the UA uniforms and card to get in. We went to the house and changed from our uniforms. I had a black hoodie and ripped black jeans with a chain, a beanie and a mask. I had a full helix, snake bites, a nez, and an arcade. Nagisa came downstairs and he had shirt that said tea shirt and it had a tea bag art shit along with black ripped jeans. We then got into the limbo and left to UA which was about an hour or two to get there. When we got there we saw the principal and vice principal there. The principal was a bear, mouse, dog shit. He gave us a visiting pass and they gave us a tour of the place and we met our teachers and me bitch was going to teach with present mic to correct him because she is multilingual and so are all of us cause of this bitch. "How did you like the tour?" He asked. "It was alright. How did you feel about it ms bitch?" I asked. She got pissed and the two others were shocked while karma was laughing and Nagisa was just shaking his head. "I told you I have a fucking name you ass!" She yelled. "At least I have a useful quirk~." She was hella pissed. "Oh shut the fuck up! My quirk helps way more and ugh! *spanish* hijo de tu chingada madre!" (You son of a bitch.) "Well gee you didn't have to call my mom a bitch. Gee fine I'll stop torchering you with that." I said. We then left after thanking them. "Hmm. Who want to ditch this? Me and Nagisa both got a females and males uniforms!" I said pissed. "Hey atleast they have you the males." Karma said. When we got home our mother was probably wondering why we weren't here. We quickly put these away. She saw us when we came downstairs. "Ahh~ there you two are~" She said with her scary ass smile. "Now let's fix you two up since we are going to a dinner with my workers and we are able to bring our kids~" I was scared. They'll see all my fucking scars from both mom and myself! "Izuku here this beautiful black long sleeve dress and Nagisa this short sleeve black dress." She said. I took the clothes and went to change because if we didn't we would have gotten beaten. After I changed I looked so fucking bad. I go out.

 I go out

(Zuzu.)

(Nagi

(Nagi.)

We then went to the dinner. It was ordinary and we both got way too many dirty looks from the boys. We had our hair down and I really don't like it since it's way longer than nagisa's. His is past shoulder length and mine is 3 inches from hip length.

First part!! Hope you enjoyed this!! Well this is just to get myself off of some shit. It took long since my mom needed help cleaning the house and I slept since I didn't get sleep for five days and I slept in classes. Well bye bitches!