Part 4- training!

Nagisa POV

We got to class and then we saw a pro hero and by the looks on everyone's faces he was one of the top hero's. He tells us about how hero's need to look their best for shit and all but I didn't listen. "Oh and Izuku, karma, and Nagisa you will be wearing the school gym clothes." He said. "Oh don't worry we got that covered." Karma said. He nodded and we went to the changing rooms. I started to change and saw some people looking at Izuku. I can't blame them he has hickies, bite marks, cuts, bruises, and stitches all over himself. I finished changing. I then saw karma finished before and covered Izuku with what seems to be a towel. "Aww your just a sweet child aren't cha strawberry~?" He blushed a bit. "Nothing much blueberry~ But this blueberry needs to quit his shit." He said. I nodded in agreement. We headed outside after Izuku was finished changing. We were out in our assassination clothes. When we said that Izuku should stop with his shit it was because he tried to kill himself so many times, he has had one night stands with people and stolen money from them, he has always been looking for fights, and whenever he didnt have time to go out with his friends to get high or drunk he'd stay at home and clean the house or stay in his room doing god knows what. We were all still waiting for the rest of the class to hurry up since it was just us and the invisible girl. When the others got here we were going to do battles with eachother. We had to pick randomly from the box shit. I then saw that I was team A and was with a girl named uraraka. Izuku and karma were against eachother. I'm so scared and sorry for whoever fights them. "Alright so here are the teams!"

Team A: Nagisa and uraraka
Team B: Shoto and mezo
Team C: momo and Mineta
Team D: Bakugo and iida
Team E: mina and yuga
Team F: Sato and Koda
Team G: denki and Jiro
Team H: tsuyu and tokoyami
Team I: Ojiro and Toru
Team J: karma
Team k: Izuku

"Ok so since there isn't enough people for this karma and Izuku are against each other!" The big hero said. "So first will be Team A as hero's and Team D as the villains!"

Third person POV

(Alright so I'm lazy and I'll just show you who won, but Izuku vs karma would be the one I write about)

Team A vs Team D! Team A won.

Team B vs Team I! Team B won.

Team H vs Team J! Team J won.

Team G vs Team C! Team G won.

Team E vs Team F! Team E won.

Finally Team J vs Team K.

Nagisa looked worried. "Hey What's wrong young Nagisa?" All Might asked him. "They might kill eachother or just even the score from the first fight they ever had!" He said worried. "Well they just have to use their quirks." Kirishima said. "Yeah But people called karma a villain because his quirk is dangerous but he only used it for good, he was the one who saved me when people mistakes me as a girl and tried to rape me, he helped me and scared them away, Izuku won't use pyrokinesis or telekinesis since he hates our mother and would do anything to never see her, he might burn karma horribly or beat the hell out of him with just hand to hand combat!" Nagisa explained. Everyone was shocked. "Begin!" (Btw Izuku is the "villain" and karma is the "hero")

Karma headed in and he expected that there would be little fire. He checked every room from down the stairs and saw that it wasn't there. He we t up the stairs to be met with flames. He dodged. "Well well Well. The bomb must be at the top then~." Karma said. Izuku smirked. "Well, should we just settle the score~? Or what~? Strawberry~?" Izuku asked. "Let's just settle the score~! Oh and if I win you have to go back to your old hair color~!" Karma said. They shook on it first. Izuku then tightened his grip and swung karma to the ground. Karma got the wind taken away but recovered quickly. He kicked Izuku on his back which made him got onto the wall leaving a mark. Karma took this chance to get to the next floor which was the fourth floor. Karma was met by hot flames no one would be able to survive. He smirked. "Welp I better get used to this cause this is We're I'm going!" Karma said chuckling as he walked. Izuku then caught up to karma. "I'm not going to let you win! You are the only one who knows why I died my hair color!" Izuku said as he used pyrokinesis to make the flames grow taller. "Why don't you use that hidden quirk of yours?" Izuku froze. "How the fuck did you know about it?!" He asked. "It's a secret." Karma said. "Well I can't use it or I'll pass out. Last time in used it I coughed up blood and swore to my friends that I'll never use it again." Izuku said. "Alright so we need to end this quickly." Karma said. Izuku threw a punch that karma caught. Izuku kicked karma behind his legs which caused him to fall. Izuku then kicked him down so he'd stay on the ground. Karma used this to his advantage by slamming his hand to the ground which was the one where izuku was holding on to. Izuku fell and with this karma got up and ran to the bomb and touched it. "Heroes win!" All might yelled. "Haha now you have to dye your hair back!" Karma said. "See you tomorrow blueberry." He said as he left izuku. Izuku got up a minute later and wasn't happy about dying his hair back to its original color.

Sorry for not being able to upload. I'll try to do it some time or set up a schedule to upload. Well bye!