Part 3- lunch

Izuku POV

I was getting board. If we were still in class E we were able to have more fun. I'm also fucking tiered. At midnight I left the house at 9 in the afternoon to go to work. I think I can sleep just a bit.

Dream:

I was seeing me an Nagisa as babies. My mom looked happy but sad she at least didn't get a girl. I then saw my dad. "Aren't they cute?" He asked my mom. "I at least wanted a girl." She said disappointed. Then it went to when we were 2 years old. I was wearing a pink dress overalls with a white shirt. Nagisa had also has a pink overalls with a white shirt. "Honey they are boys not girls." My dad said. "But they do look better like tho. Plus theirs nothing wrong with cross dressing." She said. Then it went to when we were 3. "If you don't let them be the gender they are I'm going to leave you!" My dad yelled. "AND?! I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS!! YOUR JUST A FUCKING ASSASSSIN AND CRIMINAL!! JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND YOU ARENT TAKING THEM!!!!" She yelled back. My dad then came towards us. He patted out heads. "I'm so sorry I'm leaving you guys. I know you won't be able to remember but I know you'll be able to. Daddy needs to leave. I'm also the number one villains. I'm so sorry baby's. I also hid a key for one of my mansions somewhere in this house. When you two find it look for my mansions and then you'll meet your older brother his name is tenko but he wants to go by tomura now. Bye daddy will miss you." He said. I saw that I was crying and Nagisa was crying a waterfall. "Don't go daddy!" Nagisa yelled. "Stay daddy. Or take me with you daddy! I don't want to be anywhere without you daddy!" Young me yelled. "I'm so sorry babies but your mom kicked me out. She won't let me take any of you. Bye." He said while going to the door. "NO DADDY! DONT LEAVE US!!" Both of us yelled.

Dream ends.

I wake up. I saw that I was crying in my sleep. "I miss you daddy." I whispered to myself. I then shook my head. I heard the bell signaling that it was lunch. Nagisa and karma came up to me. "Let's go to the cafeteria." They said. "You two go ahead I'll catch up." I said. "No! You never eat! Now if your staying here so am I!" Nagisa said. There were still like three people here. A half n half, a blond, and a red head. "No I'm not that hungry." I said. "Did you eat breakfast??" He asked. "Yeah." I said quickly. "Your lying. You answer quickly when your lying." He said. "Fine I haven't eaten breakfast but it was because I already ate at work." I said. He sighed and nodded and he left with karma. "Glad I made them leave." I said. The three that were here looked like they were going to leave. Then they left. Ah thank god. I thought. "Huh is no ones around I guess I could do it." I said.

'There was a time. I used to look into my fathers eyes. In a happy home~. I was a king I had a golden thrown~.'

I remembered when we were two and we played together I was the king and Nagisa was the prince and my dad was the knight.

'But those days are gone. Now the memories are on the wall. I still hear the songs from places where I was born.'

I remembered the song he sang to us.

'Up on the hill across the blue lake. That's where I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed~'

I remembered the first time I fell in love with Asano and how he cheated on me and he broke up with me on the prettiest view ever.

'My father said, 'don't you worry, don't you worry, child see heavens got a plan for you~ don't you worry, don't you worry now~, yeah~'

I remembered when he told me that because I was nine at the time I dated Asano.

'There was a time. I met a boy of a different kind, we ruled the world, I thought I'll never lose him out of sight, but we were so young~! And I think of him now and then i still hear the songs reminding me of a friend~ oh~'

I then remembered Emma, Ray, and Connor. How we all played together along with Nagisa.

'Up on he hill across the blue lake! That's were I had my first heartbreak~! I still remember how it all changed~,'

I then remembered my break up when I was twelve and it was at the same place.

'X2' 'My father said~, don't you worry, don't you worry, child, see heavens got a plan for you~ don't you worry don't you worry now~! Yeah! Yeah!'

I started to cry.

'X2' 'Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heavens got a plan for you~. Don't you worry, don't you worry now~! Yeah~! Yeah~!'

'Don't you worry, don't you worry child.'

When I finished the song I wiped my tears. Eight minutes until lunch is over huh?

Todoroki POV

We were outside trying to see what he was going to do. After he sang I felt bad for him. I then heard him talk to himself loudly thinking no one was around. "Fucking Asano! I hope that asshole gets what's coming to him!" He said angrily. Who's that? "Sure Ace you get to keep the fucking shit I bought you and I'll keep the fucking tattoo!" He yelled again. I then saw Nagisa and Karma. "Hey can i ask you something?" They nodded. "Who's Asano And Ace?" I asked them. "Oh those are izuku's exes. Asano cheated on Izuku the third month they were together and on their ninth month of being together he broke up with izuku in a beautiful view. Ace was better but then he broke up with him at the same place after a year of dating. He then hasn't believed in love." Wow. "Ok."

That's all!! Hope you guys liked this part!! Bye~ bitches~!