Part 2- first day new kids

Nagisa POV

I woke up tot he smell of pancakes and eggs. I wonder if Izuku actually eats? I changed into the UA uniform and did my hair into my regular two pigtails. I walked downstairs to see Izuku with a ponytail and a mask. "Hurry up and eat. I already ate and here's your bento as well. I'm not eating at school again because I'm not going to be hungry." I sighed at what he said. "Alright." Either way I'm going to feed him weather likes it or not.

Karma POV

I was done changing and ate. I went outside and saw me bitch in the limo. I walked inside and we went to the blueberries house. When we got there we saw them waiting outside. They got in. "Nagisa you still look the same~ but zuzu you look more like a badass~!" I said with a smirk. "Well that's he only way people would stay away from me." He said and winked. We both laughed. "Good thing that nezu is letting us take our weapons. And that he won't Let's the detectors sense them." Nagisa said. He was so fucking cute! "Y-Yeah." Shit I stuttered! "Ooohhh~ looks like someone's ready to fuck the other one~." Zuzu said. This son of a bitch. I then saw Nagisa turned red. That made me turn red. "No ones fucking the other person in here! And plus the person who's going to be fucking in here would be me~!" Ms bitch said. I really forgot her name. I bet you everyone did. "Yo Zuzu and blueberry do you guys remember her name?" I asked them. They shook their heads. "Didn't we all forget her name?" Nagisa asked. I laughed. We then got here and got off. We all walked towards the principals office. I saw many kids here. We then made it to his office. We went in and he told us about what it was about. "So the class you three are in is class 1-A to continue with your mission." Nagisa nodded. "Question." We nodded. "So after that you four are going to leave this school after you finish this mission?" He asked. "Yeah and plus we have another mission which is kill our teacher who's blown the moon up." Izuku said. The shit nodded. We then left to our class. While we were going there Nagisa knocked on the door of 1-A. The teacher looked at us. "New kids?" We nodded. He closed the door. Fucker. "Blueberries~!" I said. Nagisa just turned around. "Ah shit i forgot Izuku dyed his hair." I said.

Third person POV

A sleep deprived teacher hushed his class down. "Alright class. We have three new students who are just going to be here for a while and also a teacher that would help you guys with English. They are just here temporary. They might leave by the start of the next year or someday this year." He told his class. "Aizawa sensei!" A boy with glasses said. "Yes." Aizawa said. "Why do we have them? UA doesn't allow people who are late with everything!" He said. "Well these four are in a special program that nezu won't tell anyone about. He just told us that we are having them here temporarily. And yes we don't accept people who come here late. Does that answer your question iida?" Iida nodded and sat back down. "Come on in." Aizawa said. A boy with  pigtails that his hair was blue came in first, then a women that was a blond, a male with red hair, and lastly a boy with black hair with green highlights and a mask with a ponytail. Everyone was shocked by this. "I'm Irina Jelavić." The blond said. Mineta has a nosebleed. "We are blessed!" He yelled. "I'm Nagisa Shiota. And I'm a boy." The blue head said. "Im karma Akabane. I wouldn't mess with me if I were you or else~." The red head said smiling evily. "And I'm Izuku Shiota. I'm nagisa's twin brother and I dyed my hair this because I wanted to." The boy with black hair and green highlights said. Everyone was shocked. "What are your quirks?!" A girl with brown hair asked. "I have a quirk called seduce and I can seduce anyone I want except if their gay, ace, and aro." Irina said. "My quirk is called demon and I can basically act, summon, and look like a demon." Karma said. "My quirks are Hydrokinesis, dragons wind, and telekinesis." Nagisa said and everyone was shocked. "Hydokinesis lets me manipulate water to do whatever I want. Dragons wind lets me create the biggest wing ever, and telekinesis is just the stronger version of my moms but not as strong as Zuzu's" Nagisa said. "I have pyrokinesis, demons fire, and telekinesis." Izuku said. "What is demons fire?" A girl with black hair asked. "It's a stronger version of held fire and stronger that anyother type of fire. Pyrokinesis is where I can control any fire wether it's mine or someone else's or anything. And I'm an S rank with telekinesis which is pretty strong." Izuku said plainly. Everyone was shocked that he was able to talk about his quirks like it wasn't a big deal. "How do you guys have more than one quirk?!" Iida asked. "Hey! We have Todoroki here! He has two quirks!" Momo said. "Well everyone in our school has either two or more quirks and karma and bitch sensei only have one." Izuku said. "You freaking punk! Didn't you guys hear my name?!" She yelled. "Calm down bitch sensei." She got even madder at what Nagisa said. "Why did I choose to become a teacher again?" She held her head. "Pay." Karma said. "The shit we need to do." Izuku said. "Because you want to get closer to karasuma." Nagisa said. "Oh yeah it was all those three." She said. They then went to sit in the empty seats. They sat next to eachother at the very back. "So when are we going to do it?" Izuku asked boardly. "Have patience. Let him trust us then we'll backstab him. Literally." Karma whispered. Little did they know a certain half n half was listening.

That's all for part 2! Thanks for reading! Bye bitches!