You can't make me

I followed him down the stairs on out the door. He set down and put his head in his hands.

I moved closer to Aiden and put my head between his arms letting my wet nose touch his face.

I whined when he moved backwards and shoved me off the porch.

"Look Nira you need to stop this animal crap your a shifter not a wild wolf! Shift Nira now!"

"Listen Aiden I don't understand how you went from caring Aiden to this Aiden that's mean and uncaring, I'm not comfortable around your pack I'm not going to shift."

"Shift now Nira that's an order."

"How dare you just use your alpha voice on me? I haven't excepted you as my alpha so I won't and don't have to listen to you, so I guess I really am a wild wolf maybe then I'll be safe away from my old pack and away from you."

He started to say something but it was already to late I was running through the trees, the forest seemed to be closing in around me, but I didn't care what had gotten to me the most as my bad ass cover faded and I let a tear fall. I shook it off as i ran I felt heart broken. And the small fact that Aiden didn't even try to follow me, didn't help the small seed of anger rising in my gut.

I stopped hours into the forest my mind had faded and now I was setting in the rain, staring at the stars and trying to figure out were I had gone wrong.

In the distance I heard a lone howl and was glad that the rain had distroyed my scent trail completely.