J. Hale || Twilight

Part 2
Dating Jasper Hale includes;

WARNINGS: slight violence, a hint of sexy times, cursing

WORD COUNT: 1,172

• as we know, baby has control issues. no one takes into consideration that the bloodlust he feels is every vampire around him, amplified for the poor baby that it is, is probably the whole reason he's the first to break. anyways just wanted to say that back to hcs

• he's literally the strongest of the cullen coven i don't wanna hear it.

• the way he met you, wasn't the most amazing story to tell to people.
+
you had been taking a walk in the woods, for some reason you are still unsure about, and stumbled upon him drinking something that definitely 'fuckin reaked'
+
the first words out of your mouth were literally, "fuck dude, is that dead?"
he was literally so dumbfounded he just stood there like a fool.
"i mean," he looked down at the deer he had just drained. "yeah?" he questioned himself for a reason unknown to both of you.
+
he was 100% thinking, "why the hell are they still standing there?"

• he eventually starts talking to you at school also, considering you saw him canoodle a poor innocent animal and kept your mouth shut about it.

• the first few conversations weren't very, nice, per say.

• he had come up to you after class on evening, after mulling it over in his head for weeks about why you hadn't said anything. it'd completely ruined his train of thought.
edward was getting annoyed also.

he walked up to you quite abruptly too, you'd recognized him immediately. although the words you spoke were not out of nervousness, but of pure innocence.
"hello there, im (y/n) (l/n). nice to meet you."
+
he just gives you bitch wtf look like 'are they FOREAL foreal?'

• eventually he got over it and introduced himself.
he had found you quite weird. although most people did also, minus a select few.

• for some odd reason and a very awkward conversation later, you two exchanged numbers.

• you'd started texting every day and seeing each other at school every day too, of course, and soon became inseparable.

•all of the cullens/hales we're very surprised when they found out about you. you warmed their majors non beating heart so quickly.

• you two quickly became the most annoying but funniest duo to be around.
one minute you two would be bickering, and then the next your holding hands because a teacher had yelled at you, and it'd had made you sad, and jasper was 'always gonna be there for you, baby.'

"(y/n) if you don't stop staring at me i might just up and leave the class room."
"okay jazz, fuckin' do it. you wouldn't be able to last without seeing my pretty face for a solid minute!"
he glared at you, making a funny face of mockery before you could say anything else completely true.

"y/n! jasper! is flirting with one another more important than learning of the things that'll get you out of this god forsaken high school?" your ugly, mean old, history teacher yelled from all the way in the front of the classroom. scaring the bones out of you.
you had only frowned, "sorry, mrs."
jasper looked over at you, with a soft look on his face, knowing how you felt in that moment. he grabbed your hand and held it in his lap, sending over an emotional wave of comfort.

"it's okay, baby." he whispered, the pet name made your face heat up. "when the class is over, do you wanna skip?" he had turned his voice into a whisper on the last sentence. "no, no. it's okay." you turned your head to genuinely smile at him. "we can just wait til schools over, only one class anyways." you sighed turning forward again.

jasper didn't turn forward, he was too busy looking at your 'pretty face.'

• yes he called you baby BefOrE you got together. he didn't know that it was your kink and it kinda made you die inside whenever he said it but he did know the emotions you felt whenever he said it.

• you got together easily, very smoothly. very childish argument time consuming smoothly? one morning you had been in a very grumpy mood, and he was NOT having ANY of it.
+
"come on lets get to class before they take our seats, y/n" he went to grab your hand for him to hold whilst walking with you, but you were quicker and pulled it out of his reach before he got to it.
"i don't care jas, let's let them have our seats. what if i don't wanna sit with you? huh?"
he looked at you funnily. "come on, don't be mean." you smiled at him, very much in a mean way. "im not mean, hurry up! walk faster! before someone takes out seats!" you mocked him, and started walking ahead of him.
you literally had no idea why you were in such a bad mood, but bitch you mf was.
he grabbed your hand, propelling you into his chest. he ran his hand down your back, letting it rest at the top of your hip, pulling your lower body onto him.
"is that any way to speak to your best friend?"
you only fluttered your lashes, looking up at him. "friend, you say?"
he had only glared, pulling you into a very heated kiss for being in the middle of the parking lot.
+
you didn't even go to school that day, your seats had definitely been took by the time you were done.

• now i know what you're thinking.
"what about my blood??"
you actually help him, with his ability.
as we know, some people have gifts, 'before they turn' and it just so happens that you do as well.
you 'numb' his powers. the only feelings he feels when he's around you, is his, and your own.
if you were around edward, his powers would be useless to the world around him unless it be you and him. catch my drift? idk

• jasper has so much control around you, no one at your school had seen him smile til you two had become 'friends'

• he rlly loves you w his whole heart. you make him so happy and vice versa.

• you had been together 2 or 3 years before you actually turned into a vampire.

• when you did, you could 'numb' or 'take' peoples powers for however long you wanted, as long as they'd be in your range.

• ANYWAYS

• you'd 'make out' before you turned and ofc he'd please you, but he wouldn't fuck you because he didn't wanna hurt you.

• when you turned, the first thing you did was go at it. for weeks.
his family literally couldn't sta n d being near you guys. kinda like two other people we know...

• he was so roug h,, and you finally found out why he wouldn't smash til you turned.

these were written by beebursoots