Epilogue

Everything in Beacon Hills was good, or at least, it was for now. Scott was an alpha now, rising to the rank from his own volition – something that his pack praised him for, both genuinely and teasingly.

Derek and Cora had vacated from Beacon Hills, the latter going back to where she had spent most of her time after the fire. Cora had been wrapped in a tight hug from her niece before she left, the pair exchanging numbers so that they could keep in contact while Cora was gone, Derek also putting his number in Rory's phone, hugging her tightly with a whispered promise that he'd be back soon.

The youngest of the trio waved at them as they drove away a small smile on her face. It wouldn't be the last that she'd see of her father and his sister, and she knew it.

There was a peaceful lull in Beacon Hills, or at least, it was peaceful enough for the McCall pack to all smile and live a little.

Scott was standing in front of the doors that lead into the hallway, he stood with a small smile on his face as he observed his friends. Aiden and Lydia were standing by the latter's locker, smiling as they chatted quietly; across from them, coming out of a classroom, were Ethan and Danny with their hands intertwined; walking down the stairs were Allison and Isaac, both grinning widely and laughing together; and over at Rory's locker, was the brunette, she was looking down at her schedule to double-check her next class before she exchanged the schedule for a book.

Hands clamped down on his shoulders causing Scott to turn and see Stiles, grinning as the pair moved into the hallway and caught up with Rory. The trio exchanging smiles, the youngest of them laughing a bit since the boys appearing on either side of her had startled her, before they made their way to their next class.