*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(part 2)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Coiny's Pov

After talking to Leafy, I start to walk over to Firey. Thinking that he probably has something to do with Leafy's "Depression". I sit next to him and he doesn't make eye contact, he doesn't look too happy either. Maybes hes mad? Lets see...

 Maybes hes mad? Lets see

Coiny: Hey uh Firey?

*Firey quickly turns towards me and clears his unhappy face*

Firey: Yeah?

Coiny: Can I ask you something?..

Firey: Yeah sure what's up?

Coiny: Do you know what's up with Leafy?

*Firey immediately goes red*

Firey: N-no? Why are you asking me t-that?

Coiny's Mind: I know hes lying, I want answers. I hate to see my friends devastated:/

Coiny: Don't play dumb with me Firey, What happened?

Firey: Nothing happened! I don't know what your talking about!

Coiny: I know you did something to Leafy, and I want answers.

Firey: Since when did you care about her so much?

Coiny: I'm her FRIEND! I'm suppose to care about her

Firey: IM HER FRIEND TOO AND SHE IS FINE

Coiny: Well if she was your "friend" you wouldn't just leave her alone for 7 years of no contact and then just act like a b**** to her!

Firey: Well she stole dream island!

Coiny: Nobody cares about that anymore! I cant believe you are still throwing a fit about it!

Firey: Well look, it's important to me, ok?

Coiny: So your saying dream island is more important then your friends?

Firey: No! My friends are important too! Its just-

Coiny: I don't need to hear your excuses. Just answer the damn question!

Firey: OK FINE! I just overreacted a bit... I thought she would understand why I ignored her!

Coiny: Wait? Why did you ignore her?

Firey: Because if I was her friend everyone would hate me!

Coiny: Firey...I could care less who your friends with, and so would everyone else. Leafy just made a bad decision that day. And guess what, we all make mistakes! Its not like everyone is perfect Firey, not even you're perfect. Just...let that sink into your "brain" for a bit. I just hope...

You make the right choice....

Firey's Pov

Everything that Coiny said to me...Its true! It was all my fault she hates me! That one terrible mistake....ruined everything....

I'm so sorry Leafy....

I wrote this in like 10 mins....wth

Word Count: 403