VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/11

Water was running down my nose but it didn't bother me. All I wanted in this moment was to feel Elvis' lips upon mine. This kiss seemed to never end and this was exactly what I wanted. Again a drop of water that fell upon my cheek. Than again and again. It felt like it rained on my face. As I opened my eyes I realized that Elvis was soaking wet, too. Big water drops fell off his pitch black hair. The way he looked at me, like a wet puppy made me giggle.

„What is so funny?", Elvis looked at me insecurely.

„You look damn sexy with wet hair.", I answered and stroke his head tenderly.

Elvis shivered, he was shaking with cold.

"We could continue in my suite.", he smiled at me, although his lips already turned blue.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Because of me you will get a cold.", hastily I wrapped my towel around him, "Let's go to your suite!"

„It's not only that I feel cold.", Elvis looked towards the casino. Some of the guests that still were gambling had already noticed all the excitement around us and gazed at us curiously.

"That's not good!", Elvis frowned, "Too late, they already recognized us."

Then one guy pointed to Elvis: "That's Elvis Presley! Yuuuhuuu, Mr. Presley!"

One of the women was really excited: "But the young lady is not Priscilla. I would have recognized her. Who is she?"

The group of people came towards us. The women got faster while they headed for Elvis.

"An autograph! Please!"

Elvis squeezed my arm tightly: "Come on! Hurry!"

I got out of the chair as quickly as I could. Elvis took my hand and we began to run. Unbelievingly the crowd followed us.

"Why can't they just leave you alone!", I caught my breath. I realized that it was very hard for me to keep up with Elvis. These people made me angry. Because of them I was forced to run through this big hotel casino, half naked. I didn't get those guys. Everybody could clearly see that Elvis and I wanted to be left alone and private. Did these people have no decency at all?

"Oh Boy! That's not good at all. They saw us together. This means trouble!", Elvis was very angry and ran faster and faster. I stumbled and almost fell.

"Elvis, please not so fast." , I begged.

But instead of getting slower, he grabbed my hand wrist even tighter and dragged me further.

"Elvis! Please let go. You are hurting me!"

"Come on, Idy. They must not get us. I really don't want to answer stupid questions. It's better not to talk with them at all. This only means rumors. And that's nothing I need right now."

But I decided to turn around and tried to get rid off the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please leave us alone. It's already late. As you can clearly see, we are soaking wet and we want nothing more than to get into our room and rest. Mr. Presley has no time for you."

After I said it, I instantly realized that this had been a big mistake.

The crowd began to chatter and even more people recognized us and joined the group. They came from every corner of the casino. Suddenly I felt threatened by the crowd. I was afraid they could overrun us. I panicked and looked at Elvis.

He starred at me with angry eyes and said nothing.

"I think we should run!", I said and squeezed his hand.