Chapter 4: Dear, it's time to volunteer!

A/N: Seriously though look at him! Look at those bicep muscles! What 16 year old do you know look like this? He's so cute! Also I decided this takes place around November of 2019 so Robert is done with school, but he is not 16 yet.

     You woke up thinking about three weeks ago. You're still embarrassed about tripping over Robert and falling. Then you know... bleeding from your knee. You roll over and sigh. "I'm not in love." You say to a photo of you and your mom on your nightstand. You shove it face down on the nightstand. You roll onto your back and stare at the ceiling. It's only 6:30 and you have to be at Australia zoo at 10:30. On your desk chair there was an Australia Zoo volunteer shirt and some dark blue jeans. You decide to get up and be productive. You put on a sunflower romper with a off the shoulder elastic top. You flip on white sandals that match the background of your romper. You brush through your mess of hair and put it in a bun with two strands of hair hanging in the front of your face. You don't bother with makeup and quietly tip toe down the stairs so you don't wake up your family.

     You get a bowl of cereal and make some peanut butter and banana toast. (i'M nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs.) You turn on the T.V and watch this random cheesy Rom Com you found. You quickly grow bored of the T.V show after the fifth date montage and put on Captain America: The first Avenger. You watch that and once that is over your family start waking up. Your parents wake up first and eat breakfast then the twins. You go on a short walk around the neighborhood and then come back inside to get ready for your volunteer work at the zoo.

"It's time to go!" Your mom shouts up the stairs.

"Okay!" You reply and rush down the stairs.

     You get into the car with your mom and drive to the zoo. You get out and check in. A short blonde women named Traci shows you what your going to do to get assignments and sign in. She tells that your going with a big cat keeper to clean up the poop. She tells you its not the most desirable job but its a start. You thank her then meet up with the big cat keeper. 

"Hi my name is Matt." The big cat keeper says to you. 

"Hi I'm Y/N but you probably know that." You awkwardly laugh and shake his hand. 

You spend a thirty minutes cleaning up the tiger exhibit. Next you clean up the African animal exhibit and then you start to walk to lemur island and see a familiar face. One part of you wants to wave and call him over and the other part of you wants to keep working because every time you run into him it is embarrassing. You decide to stare at the ground and briskly walk away. Unfortunately for you, he spots you and waves. You ignore him and keep going.

"Y/n! Hello?" He shouts over the noise of the zoo. You tensely turn around and wave at him.

"Hello Robert!" You say. He runs over to you and you sharply inhale and exhale. 

A/N: Thank you guys from all your support! sorry this is a short chapter I just wanted to get out a chapter. Bye guys!

Word count: 585