Chapter Three

Zim blushed and smiled as let go of Dib's hand and stood up straight, trying his best to see who it was that was coming. He really hoped it wasn't the king again...
Gaz walked by them to the table and sat down. Dib followed sitting across from her. Soon the loud sound of Membrane's footsteps filled the area. Zim stayed standing, afraid of upsetting the king. The look membrane gave him was cold and suspicious, a shiver went up Zim's back and the king sat.
"Zim."
"Yes sire?!"
"Sit next to Gazlene."
"Yes sir."
Zim sat next to Gaz hesitantly as he looked down at the table. He had never really gotten a real meal and was afraid to even touch the silverware in fear of getting yelled at for doing something wrong. A few chefs walked in and set the food on the table, Zims eyes lit up due to how amazing everything looked.
"Eat, you are a guest after all,"
There was hardness behind Membrane's eyes but the hospitality still remained. Zim nodded as he hesitantly picked the salad fork instead of the correct one as he looked at the food longingly. Gaz snickered and handed Zim the other fork.
"It's this one."
"Oh.
Zim blushed self consciously, this was embarrassing, he knew nothing about etiquette, all he knew was how to cause trouble and please people in bed. Zim took the fork, but waited for the royals to get their meal first. He didn't want to get into trouble, definitely not by the king so he just waited and soon got himself a small serving of mashed potatoes.
"So, dad how was work?"
Dib asked, Membrane groaned.
"Ughhhh, tiring, first of all I had to have a meeting with the Saploph royal family, they of course said,"
The king then started a mocking imitation,
"Oohhhh, your son isn't married? How shameful, blah blah, he should marry our daughter."
"And?"
Dib asked worriedly,
"And I did the same thing I always do, declined, they were more focused on our territory and wealth than you're welfare. You know I wouldn't marry you off to someone you don't love."
This got both of the males nervous as zim glanced up at dib and dib just shook his head a bit as he looked back at his dad
"That's good to know...do you think there are any kingdoms with a prince that's not married?"
He asked nervously
"Or...if there is possibly anyone in the town...not royalty?.."
"Well-"
Membrane suddenly stopped talking to stare at Zim. Zim's pulse skyrocketed.
"Zim, you need more to eat!"
Membrane passed a platter of food to Zim.
"My grandmother would have a heart attack if she saw you, you're so thin, please eat up, we won't half you malnourished."
Zim immediately held his chest and nodded as he got some of the food and ate a bit more. He really didn't eat much because he wasn't given much and it felt nice to be cared for by someone.
"Anyways, dad you were saying?"
"Well I don't think it would be easy to find someone who genuinely loves you  that's a foreign prince or princess, and with our citizens it's just as hard, most want your money and status, but if there was someone there'd have to prove themselves as devoted to you."
Zim glanced at dib again and he was going to speak before dib shushed him.
"Ok...i was just wondering "
He said as hs poked at his food.
"Dad...i don't want to marry a princess "
"Son I don't want you too either. They're far too vain."
"No dad, I don't really like girls in general..."
"Huh, I'll keep that in mind son."
He nodded and zim kinda ate a bit more before getting as full as his body let him as he hesitantly set his fork down. A servant came and spoke into membranes ear.
Membrane stood.
"I must go attend to my duties, sleep well my children."
Membrane walked away. Gaz finished eating and stood from the table.
"Thanks for dinner."
Gaz walked off, leaving Zim and Dib alone.
"So, you ready to head to bed?"
Dib asked Zim picking up his clear plate and stacking on his sister's and father's. Zim nodded as he stacked his plate with theirs. He silently followed dib back to his room as he held onto his hand a bit and smiled a bit
"You're really too kind Dib..."
He said quietly as he kissed his cheek with a smile, Dib smiled and rubbed Zim's cheek. "Thank you."
Dib leaned close to Zim and joined their lips gently, Zim leaned against him as they kissed outside of his room. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around dib but he jumped a bit when a servant went up to them and looked at dib
"Sire! Have you discussed this with your father?"
Dib went pale.
"Please don't tell him Fredrick, I'll do anything if you keep this between us."
Fredrick bit his lip and went, Dib's heart pounded, and he held Zim tightly, entering his room.
"Gods, this is horrible!"
Dib was pacing around the room anxiously as Zim sat in Dib's soft bed.
"Dib."
Dib looked up at Zim who had taken off his shorts and laid suggestively on the bed.
"Come to bed, I'll make you feel better."
If there was one thing Zim knew how to do, it was please those in bed. Dib blushed and locked the door first for extra precautions before taking off his shirt off and going to lay with Zim as he cupped Zim's face in his hands and looked at him
"You shouldn't be all stressed like this.."
Zim said as he kissed Dib lightly, Dib sighed,
"You're right."
Dib looked into Zim's eyes. A thought popped in Dib's head.
"Zim, I have to tell you something..."
"What is it Dib?"
Zim leaned his head into Dib's warm touch.
"I think I love you, I couldn't stop thinking of you after that night, I knew that you needed to be mine or I'd die."
Zim blushed and smiled as he looked down a bit
"Well Dib...I'd have to say that i love you too"
He said with a smile and Dib's eyes lit up a bit at what Zim said as the irken chuckled a bit
"I..really love you...I couldn't keep you out of my mind"
Dib's eyes went half lidded
"Could- could I mark you? Make you mine?"
He nodded as he moved his head off to the side so that Dib would have a clear spot. Dib moved his head into the nook and kissed Zim's neck, trying to find his sweet spot, when he heard a little moan from Zim he knew to focus there. Dib bit in gently and sucked on the patch of skin, Zim gasping and squirming under him in bliss.
Zimloved the feel. It felt so different. The rules were if your marked you're out and if he had never met Dib then would've avoided getting marked at all costs but this...this felt nice. Dib moaned softly at the thought of Zim being his, all his. No one would get to do this to his Zim. His Zim,
That phrase looped in his head like a mantra as he made more hickeys on Zim's beautiful neck,
"Do you know how much I wanted to do that?"
Dib asked out of breath,
"I had to restrain myself so many times from just biting into your sweet neck."
Dib lovingly kissed Zim's neck, Zim blushed a and chuckled as he smiled at Dib,
"Well im glad you did..."
Zim felt the marks on his neck and his mind started to plumit again.
"What if your dad sees?..."
He asked a bit worried but still happy as he rested his head on Dib's chest.
"Who cares? I love you that's all that matters."
Dib gestured vaguely outward.
"And right now I just want to take my Zim."
Dib reached to push Zim's hair, droopy from sweat, up, but all his hair came off. Dib was confused,
"What?"
Zim froze and tears welled up in his eyes,
"You hate me now don't you?"
Long black antenna went down.
"Zim shhhh, I don't hate you, this is fascinating!"
"R-really?"
Zim's antennae raised a bit as he was still a bit embarrased by them though. He actually sorta forgot they were there himself as he always kept his wig on since people would probably kill them if they knew what he was.
"I should show you something else too..."
He said as he took his contacts off and looked at Dib. Dib gasped and his eyes got big, he held Zim's cheeks and stared into his eyes.
"Wooaaah, it's like a whole galaxy in your eyes..."
Zim smiled a bit
"Y...you're not afraid of me?.."
Zim asked as his antenna went up with interest as he looked at Dib. Zims antenna twitched slightly.
"I mean...I don't know what it would do but-"
Dib touched it and Zim let out a soft moan,
"I'm guessing they're sensitive."
Dib mumbled as he slowly stoked the stalks. Zim clenched his fists slightly as pure pleasure washed over him and he moaned a bit louder.
"Oh, I like that sound."
Dib said with a smirk, rubbing it faster now, he wondered how Zim would react if he put the tips in his mouth. Zim's moans only got louder and if Dib were to put it inside his mouth he would most likely come. Dib grabbed the other antenna and led it to his mouth, Zim moaned out his name loudly. He panted as the clear pink substance oozed onto the bed and he covered his mouth
"S..sorry"
"No, it okay, that was really hot, besides we can wash it."
Seeing Zim come turned Dib on like nothing else, Dib pulled down his pants and boxers, not wanting to get them dirty. He also helped Zim pull off his sweater. Once they had all of their clothes off Zim looked at Dib and sat in a suggestive way as his antenna twitched and he smirked.
"You look like you're plotting something..."
"Maybe I am."
Zim purred out. Dib rolled his eyes playfully as he kissed zim roughly
"Does my pleasure turn you on?.."
Zim teased,
"Why...
Are ...
You ...
So...
Smart!"
In between each word Dib gave Zim a kiss, by the time Dib finished his sentence, Zim was laughing joyfully. Dib started laughing too, he couldn't care less if the world was dying as long as Zim was safe and by his side. Zim smiled as he nuzzled dib and held his hands
This honestly had to be the best day of his life..he didn't want this to ever end. Dib laid Zim on his back and loomed above him.
"Do you want me to prep you first, or?"
"I think I'll be ok"
Zim said reassuringly as he adjusted himself a bit to get more comfortable as he looked up at Dib.
"Alright."
Dib lined himself up with Zim's slit and slowly pressed in. Zim let out a small gasp as his antenna laid flat on his head and he held onto Dib's arms tightly. Dib laid his head in Zim's neck as he regained his breath, just pressing his tip into that heat knocked the breath out of him, Dib eased more of his length into Zim, sighing at how the warmth clenched around him.
"Oh, Zim, you feel so good..."
Zim bit his lip as he wrapped his arms around the base of Dib's neck. He soon adjusted to the size as he let out a small moan of pure pleasure. Dib groaned and gave a small thrust, Zim giving a bug like chirp in response.
"That was cute."
Dib mumbled as he lifted his core so he could look at Zim while they had sex. Zims face was heated up into an almost blue blob as he let himself enjoy this as he moaned Dib's name a few times. Dib groaned and picked up his speed after hearing his Zim call his name. It was like a drug, and Dib never wanted to get off this high. Zim kept his arms wrapped around the human as he stuck his tongue out and panted.
"Zim, c'mere."
Zim leaned up tiredly and Dib kissed him, holding the sides of Zim's soft face. Zim's antenna were low and limp, a sign of Zim's calmness. Zim kissed back as he bit his lip softly, asking for entrance as he stayed as close as he could to Dib. Dib opened his mouth and rutted against Zim feverishly. Dib reached for one of Zim's antenna and stroked it while Zim's long ridged tongue battled with his own. Zim moaned into the kiss as there was a quick knock on the door. The servants always knocked but they got worried when the door was locked.
"Fuck."
Dib mumbled as he pulled out of Zim.
"You'll need to hide till they go, so."
Dib pulled the blankets over Zim and went to the bathroom to fetch a robe. Dib unlocked the door and smiled at the servants.
"Fernanda, Michael, what's up?"
"We've come to clean out your room"
Michael said as they held up some dusters and a basket,
"You should change the blankets so that you don't get bed bugs"
Dib held back a laugh about the bed bugs thing as there was a bug in his bed,
"Sorry, could you do it tomorrow?"
Sorry sire it's been a week you know the cleaning policy."
Dib cursed silently.
"Just one moment."
Dib shut the door and locked it, running over to Zim and scooping the Irken up. He then looked around for a place where Zim could hide, while Fernanda and Michael cleaned. There was a small trapdoor under the carpet that Dib usually used to write about things and it was basically a storage for letters he got from other kingdoms
He opened it and carefully put Zim inside as the irken looked up at him with a confused look on his face.
"I'll be back soon, don't worry."
Dib closed the door and pulled on some sweat pants and rewrapped himself in the robe and opened the door.
"Go ahead."
They nodded as they walked around and changed everything but they were confused about the pink spot on the bed
"What's this?.."
Fernanda asked as she showed Dib.
"It's residue from one of my experiments I brought it up here to see it's reaction to plants, it was supposed to be a growth serum, but I tripped and spilled it on my bed..."
Dib lied off the top of his head. They nodded as they put it in with the other sheets and layed new sheets on the bed and put blankets there as well before leaving. Dib gave a sigh of relief and locked the door, he lifted the rug and peeked into the trapdoor.
"Zim, you alright?"
Zim nodded as his antenna went up a bit when Dib opened the door,
"You have alot of letters down here"
Dib chuckled and helped Zim up. "Yeah, most are princesses inviting me other for tea and stuff,that's more of my dad's thing."
There was a pause before Dib clarified,
"Drinking tea with people not visiting young princesses... that'd be creepy."
Dib shuddered at that thought. Zim nodded as his antenna twitched and he held onto Dib's arm
"I thought....you said you didn't care?..."
He asked as he gestured to when he hid Zim.
"I don't. But I like collecting stamps, problem is that I never have time to take the stamps off the envelopes, most of those are actually envelopes."
Zim nodded as he held onto the robe Dib had and rested his head under his chin as he let out a soft purr. Dib was quiet for a moment,
"You meant about when I said I didn't care if my dad found out. Duh."
Dib smacked his head lightly.
Well, I'm kind of scared of losing you, my dad can do anything and that includes keeping you away from me. I can't let that happen."
"But...you're his son..a prince..and he said at the dinner table he wouldn't try and arrange something right?..he dosen't know I'm...that I'm..."
Zim kept quiet after that as he looked down. Dib sighed, and kissed Zim's forehead.
"Zim, you're not a prostitute anymore and I'll make sure he doesn't find out about you're non human origin."
Zim nodded once more as he kissed his jaw lightly and let out a small sigh as he yawned a bit and his antenna went down.
"Let's get you to bed."
"But Dib you didn't finish."
"I don't mind, you can make it up to me later if it bothers you so much, now let's get you clean and to bed."
Zim smiled and nodded as he leaned against Dib a bit
"I don't mind sleeping like this..."
He purred,
"Fine, make yourself comfy. I'll be there in a minute."
Dib went to the bathroom to take care of his little 'problem'. Zim nodded as he snuggled up into the blankets and purred as he waited for Dib to come back.
Dib covered his face with one hand as the other worked at getting rid of his hard on, he bit his lip to silence himself as he came in his hand. Dib wiped the come off his hand and threw the tissue into the trash. Dib pulled up his sweat pants and washed his hands before he went back to bed, Zim was lying amidst the blankets purring. Dib lifted up the blanket and wrapped his arms around Zim. Zim jolted, he was a bit suprised by the sudden touch as he immediately sat up and shivered,
"Your hands are cold!"
He exclaimed as he carefully layed back down.
"Oh, sorry."
Dib took off his glasses and placed them on the side table. He snuggled into Zim's back, loosely spooning the small alien. Dib smiled and soon dozed off
The next morning there was a loud knocking on the door as ZIm jumped a bit. The king was quite angry as he had told Dib many times never to lock the door. Dib groaned and rolled over, moving Zim with him. Dib unfortunately was not a morning person and his grip was like iron.
"DIBBLE FEEBLY MEMBRANE! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR
RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN!!!"