Chapter Thirteen

"Oh Zim, the way you have with words..."
Dib groaned and grabbed onto Zim's hips.
"Oh, someone's excited."
Zim teased. Dib bit his lip and held onto Zim tighter
"I just want to be inside you Zim....you look so sweet."
He complimented Zim and kissed at his neck before remembering something
"Gotta get a condom first though..."
Dib reached for the condom he'd pulled out a while ago and slid it on.
"There we go, now we don't have to worry."
Dib gave a sweet kiss to Zim's jaw and smiled up at his boyfriend. Zim smiled back as he carefully inserted Dib's member into himself and immediately moaned into the kiss as he held onto Dib's arms. Dib hummed into the kiss in turn and rolled his hips, eager to start. Zim deepened the kiss and moved his hips lower so that Dib ended up deeper. He moaned at the feeling and ground against Dib. The carriage went over a bump and Zim chirped loudly as he bounced. Dib leaned back as he moaned and rolled his hips a bit faster, always hoping to hit another bump on the way.
"Now we can't depend just on the road, can we?"
Zim said as he lifted himself up and dropped back down on Dib, gasping as he did. Dib panted a bit and nodded as he kept his hands on Zim's waist.
"W..we have about 3 hours"
"G-good, now move Irk damnit."
Dib started to roll his hips again as he felt Zim's soft skin.
"How is your skin so soft?"
Dib asked,
"Irkens don't have hair and it helps for when we pile for warmth as Smeets when our heat regulators don't work yet."
Zim answered shakily.
"Explains why your so warm as well~"
He cooed as he rolled his hips a bit slower and waited for a bump in the road.
A bump hit and Zim bounced higher than usual, Dib let out a loud moan as he covered his mouth.
"Shit I forgot we need to keep quiet..."
Dib mumbled through his hand
"Why? I want everyone to know how much I love you~"
Zim said as he jerked his hips. Dib grunted and pulled Zim into a kiss, he had to keep quiet somehow. The kiss muffled his moans as he held onto Dib's face. Dib asked for entrance to Zim's mouth and was let in easily. Zim tried to become as dominant as possible as he wrapped his tongue around Dib's.
Dib fought against the serpentine tongue for dominance and thrust his hips up to get the upper hand. Zim moaned as he let go of Dib's tongue and Dib took the chance to become dominant over Zim again. Dib felt around Zim's sweet mouth and wrapped his hands around Zim's bottom to lift him up and drop him again, now this was fun.

The carriage then fell into a small crater in the road as the servant driving sighed and got out to go alert the two. There was a knock on the door and the two froze,
"Shit."
The door started to open, but Dib pulled it shut.
"A little privacy?"
"Sorry sire, the carriage has fallen in a crater."
Dib groaned and rubbed his eyes
"How long will it take to get it out or are we going to have to miss the celebration?"
Dib asked as he looked at the door.
"About 10 minutes Sire."
Dib sighed,
The servant went back and eventually there would be a big bump and the carriage would be on its way again.
When they started moving again Zim squeaked and held onto Dib tightly. The moment was pretty much gone as Dib held onto Zim and kissed his cheek.
"You alright love?"
"Yeah, just got surprised."
Zim leaned into Dib's touch and purred softly. Dib smiled and nodded as he rubbed Zim's back a bit and the small Itken purred a bit louder as he loved the affection he got.
"Once we finish we can have lunch and cuddle, how's that sound baby?"
"Wonderful Dib-love."
Dib smiled at Zim as he kissed him and layed him down gently as he held the Irken's waist.
"My darling space boy."
Dib muttered softly when they broke the kiss. Zim smiled brightly at Dib as he put is forehead on Dib's.
"I love you Dib..."
"I love you too."
Dib lifted Zim's chin,
"Should we continue?"
Zim nodded as he wrapped his legs around Dib's waist a bit
"Can we do it like this though?"
"Of course."
Dib bent to kiss Zim's forehead and Dib snaked his arms around Zim's bottom. Zim shivered a bit as he moved his hands to wrap around Dib's neck so that he could get comfortable.
"You can move y'know. You won't break me."
Zim mumbled up at Dib with a small smile.
"I just don't want to ruin your beautiful body"
Dib complemented as he kissed Zim's smooth chest and slowly moved inside of Zim. He gave a soft breath and blushed.
"Dib, you're making me blush!"
"I like it when you blush, you're so beautiful when you do."
Zim blushed a bit more as he looked away, flattered, but still loving the treatment. Dib sped up slightly, wanting to please his queen. Zim moaned as he gripped onto Dib's arm. His antenna went down and twitched a bit as the carriage went over another bump and Zim moved up a bit. Dib reached for one of Zim's twitching antenna, and bit his lip as Zim tightened around him. Zim let Dib touch his antenna as he let out a moan once the humans skin touched his antenna Dib smiled and nibbled at Zim's bare neck. Zim panted and bit as his antenna twitched.
Dib smirked and ran his hand up the length of the antenna, hoping to see Zim come undone. He arched his back a bit and moaned a bit loudly as he covered his mouth. They went over a bump and Dib slipped out from the movement before plunging back in, causing Zim to moan Dib's name through his hand. Dib smirked a bit as he bit at the Irken's neck and chest before coming as he let out a moan and panted a bit.
Zim waited for the intoxicating feel of seed flooding his channel, but remembered that they were using protection, Zim felt a little disappointed, but shifted around on Dib's cock to simulate the feel of being filled, Zim shut his eyes and chirped, feeling himself grow close, fortunately at that moment Dib had grabbed his antenna and pulled them to his mouth.Zim let out a moan as he came and leaned his head back as his antenna twitched in the humans mouth and he moved his hips a bit as the pure amount of pleasure hit him. Zim caught his breath and lied tiredly, Dib smiled and kissed Zim's cheek before pulling out and taking off the used condom. Dib tied it shut and set in on the ground.
"How are you feeling?"
"Tired."
Zim panted out, Dib smiled softly and reached into the picnic basket for napkins to clean the two off. Zim curled up as his antenna went down and he turned over
" Your so good at doing this...making me feel good....have you done it before...?"
Zim asked as he let out shaky breaths and looked at Dib.
"A couple of times when I was younger..."
Dib said cautiously.
"I was experimenting, trying to find what I liked and what I didn't, I learned that breasts make me uncomfortable and that I didn't like bottoming."
Zim nodded as he turned to look out the window as he smiled a bit at the scenery and closed his eyes.
"I'm glad you finally found your someone."
"Me too."
Dib said softly as he gently took Zim's hand.
"Should I let you rest or should we eat something?"
"Can we rest for a second? "
He asked as he leaned against Dib and purred a bit as he closed his eyes again.
"Of course"
Dib responded quietly as he wrapped an arm around Zim.
"May I dress you first?"
Dib asked timidly. Zim nodded as he sat up a bit and grabbed some of his clothes. He did look pretty tired. Dib gently pushed Zim back against the cushy back of the seat and smiled at him.
"No, you rest, I asked if I could dress you."
Dib got to his knees and gave Zim's knee a soft kiss before taking Zim's clothes from his hands and helping Zim dress. Zim smiled a bit as he watched Dib.
"You're too nice to me "
He said in a soft and happy tone as a small blushed covered his face.
"There's no such thing. That's what my dad always said."
"I was trying to flatter you"
Zim said as he stuck his tongue out at him, Dib smiled back,
"But darling that's my job. I've made it my personal mission to treat you like the radiant goddess you are."
Zim chuckled a bit and smiled as he sat up once his clothes were on and leaned against Dib.
"Are we going to stay in the kingdom over night? "
"Probably."
Dib said shrugging his shoulders as he put his socks back on
"Why do you ask?"
Zim raised an eyebrow and smiled. He shrugged a bit as he rested his head on Dib's chest and held his hand. Dib smiled and picked up his suit off the floor, he put it on and after tying his tie he looked presentable.
"There we go, they'll be none the wiser."
He chuckled a bit as he looked out the window. It had started to get a bit dark and Zim's eyes started to glow a bit. Dib just watched his gorgeous lover silently, at least until his stomach growled loudly.
"Oh, um we should probably eat a little, but not too much, we don't want to spoil our appetites."
Zim nodded as he grabbed the basket of food and brought it up to their seat as he opened it and waited for dib. Dib pulled out a sandwich and munched on it happily, Zim picked up a sugary snack and nibbled on that. Dib smiled at Zim as he looked in the basket.
"Do you drink champagne? "
Zim blinked at the alcoholic beverage and answered.
"I've had drinks here and there when I was on Irk, but I've never had anything this fancy, Irken hard drinks are more like moonshine, not well regulated and doesn't taste good..."
"Oh...well would you like some? "
He asked as he got out a cup for himself and opened the bottle with a loud POP.
"I haven't had a drink in a while, but sure!"
Zim chirped out as Dib grabbed another glass and poured a small amount for Zim.
Dib handed him the glass and raised his own,
"Cheers."
Zim clinked his glass with dibs and tasted the drink as his eyes lit up and his antenna heightened
"Its so sweet!"
Dib chuckled,
"I thought you'd like it."
Dib downed the rest of his glass and looked off into the distance in thought. Zim poured himself some more as he purred happily and smiled. The two drank two more glasses each, Zim reached to refill his glass once more but Dib took the bottle away.
"Alright, I think we've both had enough, I'm sure they'll have drinks at the celebration."
Zim whimpered but nodded as he savored the sweet taste in his mouth and put that glass cup back as the castle came into view.
"Woah."
Zim stared in awe at the glimmering castle.
"Yeah, it's always that shiny too."
Dib said dully, he wasn't the biggest fan of the luster of the stone. Zim watched as the carriage pulled up and came to a halt as one of the kingdoms guards came up and opened the door. Dib bowed his head for the guard and stepped out, holding his hand out to help Zim down. Zim stepped down and entwined their fingers.
They had a celebration to attend