Chapter Six

⚠️Attempted Rape trigger ⚠️
Zim blushed, but tried to get away,
"Get away from me..."
He said as he turned around to face Keef.
"I don't think I will..."
Zim glared a bit as he kept as far as he could
Zim opened his mouth to yell for Dib but Keef slapped his hand overtop of Zim's mouth.
"Now now, we don't want to make a scene do we?"
Zim fought against Keef's grip, Keef only held onto him harder as Zim hissed at him.
"Get away!"
He yelled muffledly as he was picked up by Keef.
"Good think I always carry this on me..."
Keef mumbled as he pulled out a rag.
Oh Irk. Keef was gonna chloroform him.
Zim looked terrified as he stared to struggle a bit and pushed against his chest as he tried to scream. Keef just grinned as he pressed the rag to Zim's face. Zim went limp and Keef decided to have some fun.
Dib started to get worried as he stood up and went over to Gretchen.
"Hey, have you seen Zim anywhere?.."
"No, but could we dance?"
"Sorry Gretchen I've really got to find him."
Gretchen clenched her fists as Dib ran up to his dad.
"Dad..have you seen Zim?"
"I saw him at the food table last but, I haven't seen him since Dib."
Dib started to panic
"I let him go to get a drink and he doesn't come back for half an hour!"
"Oh goodness that is bad. I'll alert the guards to keep an eye out."
He nodded as he let out uneasy breaths and stuck with his dad.
Zim woke up a bit later as he groaned and rubbed his eyes
"What's going on?"
"Oh, you're up, that was fast."
Zim didn't recognize that voice, Zim's pak clicked into fight or flight mode and the long unused pak legs came out. But Zim was tied up so they couldn't do much. Zim started to panic as he had gotten blind folded as well and he started to struggle.
"Who are you!!"
He yelled as he was ready to scream for help The voice chuckled.
"Why I'm your new master."
"Master?...NO!!I HAVE NO MASTER!!"
Zim hissed as he continued to struggle,
"What about Dib? Isn't he your master?
"Dib is my tallest, those are two completely different things!"
"Tallest huh?..Sounds like someone that makes rules..sounds like a master to me"
"HE IS NOT!"
"Whatever! It doesn't matter anymore, you belong to me now. I'm gonna mark you so much that Dib won't own a crumb of you..."
Zim whimpered as he continued to struggle
"DIB!!"
He screamed as he started to get extremely scared.
Dib was full blown panicking, he needed to find Zim. Guards were checking every room and Dib was frantically searching with them when he heard his name being yelled, Dib started to sprint towards the sound.
"He's going to come for me and you're gonna regret this..."
Zim growled as he felt something get ontop of him
"What are you doing..."
"Taking what's rightfully mine."
Zim felt hands on his body and screamed for Dib even louder.
Dib immediately stopped at the door and tried to open it, but it was locked
"GAURDS!"
The nearby guards ran over to Dib.
"Ram this door down."
"Yes sire."
The guards soon rammed into the door.
Once Dib could see inside the room he saw red. Keef was on top of HIS Zim
Zim was whimpering and jumped a bit when he heard the door fall. He had bite marks all over his neck and he did NOT look happy.
Dib yelled and ran into Keef, knocking him off the bed. Keef fought back, but Dib slammed his head down on the floor and pinned him. Dib punched Keef as hard as he could.
Some of the gaurds went to go grab Keef as they held him up by his arms. Membrane immediately went up to the room and crossed his arms as he glared at Keef.
"Get him out of here"
The guards dragged Keef away. Once Dib had calmed he ran over to Zim and started to untie him. Zim growled at him, but once the blindfold was removed Zim calmed and started to cry.
He was so upset with himself as he curled up and Membrane walked over as he sat next to him
"It's ok..."
He said as he looked at Dib with a 'Try and comfort him' look on his face
Dib pulled Zim into a hug.
"It's okay, I've got you..."
Dib then remembered his promise, tears pricking his eyes.
"I so sorry Zim, I shouldn't have let you out of my sight, I'm so stupid!"
Dib hugged Zim tighter as his shoulders shook. All he could do was mumble over and over again 'I'm so sorry', and 'this is all my fault.' It got the point where all he said was 'sorry' and 'my fault'
Zim held onto Dib and kept his head on Dib's chest.
"I..it's ok..I shouldn't have left...this isn't your fault"
He said as he stayed close to him and his grip tightened on Dib. Membrane put a hand on Dib's shoulder.
"I think it was Keef's fault."
Membrane sighed,
"Why don't you two get some rest after the day you've had?"
Dib nodded as he got up and carried Zim to his room as Membrane went back down to the ball room.
Zim let out small shaky breaths as he yawned a bit and closed his eyes
Dib set Zim down on the bed carefully.
"Here, let me help you get dressed for sleep."
"But Dib you said you wanted to-"
"Maybe tomorrow."
Zim nodded and got up to get his sleep ware on. He looked it over in the mirror before walking back to bed. Dib tucked Zim into bed and smiled at him.
"It's gonna be alright, how about tomorrow we just spend the day here? No duties, no worries, just us."
Zim smiled and nodded as he scooted over for Dib.
"I would love that.."
He said as he layed down and looked at him
"Great because even if you didn't, I'm not leaving this bed once I get in it."
Dib changed into some pajamas and laid down, pulling Zim close in a snuggle.
"I love you."
Dib kissed Zim's neck lightly and buried his head in his shoulder. Zim sighed softly and took out his contacts and wig. He noticed that Dib was still wearing his glasses and took them off his face.
"Goodnight Dib-love."
"G'night."
Dib mumbled back.
The next morning, Zim yawned as the sun shone through the window into his eyes. He sat up a bit as he still held onto Dib. He felt his neck and memories came back as he shivered and sunk back down by his lover. The ball was over and all the kingdoms had gone back. Though they were planning on coming back in a few weeks,
Zim snuggled into the fast asleep Dib and listened to his lover's steady heartbeat, Zim felt a bit more calm now.
He soon sat up again as he shook Dib a bit to wake him up.
"Dib-love...wake up..."
Zim said as he looked down at him,
"Nooooo..."
Dib turned his face towards the pillows and tried to continue sleeping but Zim wouldn't have it.
"Diiib...you said you would hang out with me today "
He whined as he crossed his arms and his antenna went down.
"But I wanna sleeeeepp..."
Dib whined.
"But you saiiid"
Zim said as he pushed him a bit,
"Zim, just 20 more minutes. Pleeease?"
"Fine.."
The Irken said as he got out of bed and stripped as he went to the bathroom to take a shower
Dib shut his eyes and slept blissfully while Zim stepped into the shower. Zim was alone with his thoughts, Dib had denied sex last night, and the night before didn't finish, was Dib not attracted to him anymore? No. That wouldn't do, Zim thought about the bed wear Bethany had made. A brilliant scheme formed in Zim's head.
What better way to thank his prince than with the offering of his body, Dib surely couldn't resist.
He smiled to himself as he finished up with washing himself. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself as he grabbed the bed ware and put it on. He then sat on the bed as he waited for Dib to wake up.
To say Zim waited for a while would be an understatement, Dib slept like he was dead, in fact Zim would've thought he was dead if not for the loud snores.
Zim let out a small sigh as he waited for Dib and shook him a bit as he let his antenna fall back.
Dib finally stirred and felt around sluggishly for Zim, realizing his lover wasn't in his close vicinity cause Dib to sit up abruptly, the blurry world swirling with color.
Zim looked at Dib and smiled slightly as he leaned against him and wrapped his arms around him.
"Morning love~"
"Zim? What time is it?"
Zim smiled,
"It's me time."
Zim sat in Dib's lap and grabbed his glasses, gently putting them on his face, somehow not poking Dib. Dib blushed a bit as Zim put his hands on his waist.
"Since you've been patient "
Zim smiled as he kissed Dib softly. Now that Dib could see again he noticed that Zim was wearing some attractive clothing. Zim bit his lip slightly as he waited for Dib's reaction. He leaned back a bit as he held himself up with his hands.
Dib gulped as he fought the urge to tackle Zim down and keep him pinned.
"Well?..what are you waiting for?.."
Zim asked as he started to get worried that Dib didn't want to.
Dib immediately pinned Zim onto his back. Zim squeaked and Dib licked his lips lightly.
"You look so good underneath me."
He blushed a bit as he held onto Dib's arms and stared up at him.
Well you look good above me.."
"Why thank you."
Dib ran his hand up Zim's bare thigh, pink gossamer shifting above his hand
Zim blush deepened as he moved his hands to wrap around Dib's neck
"Who do I belong to?"
"You belong to me."
Dib said as he kissed Zim's neck.
"And I belong to you."
This made Zim blush. He let Dib as he rubbed his back and leaned his head back more to expose his bruised and bitten neck.
Dib only kissed at Zim's neck, he'd let it heal first before he did anything major, Dib moved Zim's head towards his so he could kiss him, Dib licked Zim's bottom lip gently and Zim opened his mouth to let Dib in
Zim leaned more against him as he tilted his head to get into it a bit more before slightly tugging on Dib's hair.
Dib moved his hand to touch Zim's antenna,
Zim moaned when he touched them as they twitched. Dib smirked then looked at the door,
"Is the door locked?"
Zim shook his head a bit as he glanced up at the prince. Dib got off of Zim to lock the door, shedding his shirt and pants as he came back, leaving him in only his boxers.
Zim blushed as he looked him over and sat up,
"Wow..."
He mumbled as he got a good look at Dib's figure
"Glad I excite you as much as you do me."
Dib said as he noticed that pink goo seemed to be oozing from Zim's underwear. Zim blushed a bit as he covered himself in slight embarrassment.
"You're the first person I've been turned on by.."
"But, you worked at a brothel... not one person?"
Zim shook his head.
"It was all for payment...I've never fell in love with anyone "
"Neither had I... hell Id never even been in a brothel before... I just went in because I heard about the strangest prostitute. I'm really into anomalies and cryptids and stuff..."
"S..so....are you intrested in me...or..my species..."
He asked in a worried tone as he curled up slightly,
Dib gasped, the tone of the question flying right over his head.
"You'd tell about that stuff?"
"Um, yes?"
Dib kissed Zim and smiled.
"Tell me everything!"
Zim smiled a bit and nodded
"Well...I come from a planet that...I was kicked off of...most Irkens live on a ship though, it's called the Massive "
He explained, Dib nodded as Zim continued.
"And we've got these leaders, the almighty tallest."
"Are they tall?"
Dib asked,
"The tallest of our species."
Dib nodded, now a bit more interested
"So..would that mean that my dad is your tallest?"
He asked as he tilted his head
"No, he'd be your tallest,I don't have tallests anymore, now I have you!"
Dib smiled a bit as he kissed Zim's forehead.
"Zim...since were together I...I want to show you something."
"What is it Dib?"
Dib got up and put some pants on as he opened a small hidden door inside his closet
"After you."
Zim stepped into the door way, with Dib behind him. What did Dib want to show him? There was a small area that was painted in a beautiful way that showed a garden and a small pastel pink bed in the middle.
"Ive been waiting to show someone this."
"What is this Dib?"
Zim's eyes took in the room.
"It's a room I...I use when i think of a hot guy or what not...or I usually retreat here so that nobody yells at me."
"So it's your safe spot."
Zim said, Dib nodded as he sat down on the soft plush bed. Zim sat down on Dib's lap.
"So I'm part of your safe haven now?"
Dib chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around Zim.
"I guess so.."
"So I'm guessing you wanna fuck me on your secret sex room bed?"
Zim teased, the prince blushed at the name as he layed him down on the bed
"Guess i do."
"Is there another reason you brought me here?"
"Well...it was a special place to myself where I thought of having sex with someone "
"Well Dib, take me."
Zim purred, Dib smirked and nodded as he started to get his boxers off. Zim laid back on the bed, masking how excited he was. Once off, Dib quickly slipped of the underwear Zim had on as he held his waist and slowly inserted. Dib groaned at the tightness of Zim and rolled his hips lightly. Zim let out a soft moan as he moved his hips with Dib's pace. Dib stroked an antenna and relished in the moan it caused. The Irken let out soft pants as Dib went slow with him.
"Zim..."
Dib panted out
"Yes Dib-love?"
"Can you get pregnant?"
Zim paused as he looked off to the side a bit.
"I don't know...but..that's what I was worried about at the brothel..."
"I better pull out when I come just to be safe, I'm way too young for a kid."
Dib picked up their rhythm a bit, biting his lip at how Zim clenched onto him, Zim was probably close. Zim nodded as he held onto Dib's arms tighter and moaned as he leaned his head back, doing his best to move his hips along with it.
"Say my name Zim, say it."
Dib was going much faster now, completely focused on giving Zim a good orgasm.
"Ngh~Dib~"
Zim moaned as he started to pant a bit more and he pulled at Dib's hair a bit.
"That's it baby, come for me."
He immediately came as the darker pink liquid dripped onto the bed.
"You're so beautiful when you come Zim."
Dib purred as he kissed Zim's neck. Zim bit his lip when dib did that as he stopped feeling for a quick second...what was that?..that feeling of no emotion...that this was just something that he was getting paid to do. Dib looked at Zim and saw his face was so void of emotion. Dib slowed down and held the sides of Zim's face
"Zim, you alright?"
Zim snapped out of it as he held onto Dib's hand
"I...yeah...I'm fine.."
He said with a reassuring smile as his antenna twitched.
"Good, I want you to enjoy this as much as I am, hell, even more. The past few days must have been crazy."
Dib chuckled a bit and nodded as he looked up at Dib...and his face went blank again
"Dib...do you really love me?.."
Dib looked into Zim's eyes and got lost in them for a bit. Then he remembered he was answering a question,
"Shit, sorry I got lost in your eyes, Zim, I could have anyone I wanted, anyone, but I chose you, I brought you into my home, hell I was even willing to buy you and Kill your boss. I love you Zim, I love you so much I couldn't live without you now that you're in my life."
Zim looked at him and smiled a bit as tears welled in his eyes and he kissed Dib passionately.
"That's the nicest thing...anyone has said to me..."
He said as he held Dib close and his antenna fell back.
"Gosh Zim I need to compliment you more if that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said."
Dib kissed Zim's cheek and rolled his hips, silently asking if they could continue. Zim nodded as he pushed his hips up a bit and that earned a moan as he had pushed dib a bit farther. Dib moaned lowly and began his search for Zim's sweet spot, he wanted Zim to feel amazing. Once he hit it Zim let out a loud moan as he started to pant heavily
"Oh Zim, you're so amazing."
Dib was getting close, his thrusts getting sloppy and his head spinning. Zim loved this...this is the best someone had treated him and he absolutely loved it as he held onto Dib tighter. Dib felt himself reach the edge and pulled out quickly before coming all over the blankets. Dib gasped for breath.
"That was amazing."
Dib eyed Zim and stuck his head between Zim's thighs,
"May I?"
Zim bit his lip as he covered his face and nodded.
Dib nodded as he started to lick Zim a bit and the Irken let out a soft moan. Dib lapped up the sugary cum like it was his last meal and he was licking that plate clean. Zim bit his lip as he moved his legs a bit and wrapped them around the base of Dib's neck. Dib stuck his tongue farther into Zim as lifted up a hand to play with Zim's antenna again. Zim continued to moan before a loud knocking was heard on his door.