Chapter Sixteen

"Gir?"
Zim asked softly,
"I-is that you?"
The small robot poked its head out from behind the rubble and tilted its head. It's blue eyes seemed to sparkle when it spotted Zim.
"Master!"
"GIR!!"
Zim picked up the Sir unit and hugged it tightly.
"Oh, Gir I missed you so much!" GIR giggled a bit as he got his same happy smile
"Oh I missed you so much master! WHAT'S THAT! "
He then suddenly added as he pointed to a squirrel.
"That's a squirrel Gir..."
Zim said dully,
"No matter, we have to get going. Now... where's your disguise?"
"It blew up when we crashed!"
Gir shouted happily.
"Great..."
Zim muttered sarcastically. He sighed as he hesitantly grabbed a coat he had from Dib and put it over Gir as he carried him out
"Stay quiet"
"And I mean it Gir, not a peep."
Gir nodded. Zim walked back to where Dib was.
"Ready!"
"Great! What's that you're holding?"
"Uhhh... you'll see when we get back."
Zim rushed back to the castle as he went into his room and set GIR down as he watched the small robot look around.
"Ooooh! What's this?"
"It's my room. You'll stay here until I say you can leave okay? You need a new disguise..."
"Ooh ooh, can I be a mongoose!?"
Zim sighed,
"We'll talk about it okay?"
"Okay!"
Gir smiled brightly.
Zim couldn't help but smile back at him as he left the room and let out a sigh as he looked around for Dib. He found Dib in Gaz's room sitting by her on the bed.
Zim opened the door and made a small wave.
Gaz smiled and waved back. Dib looked over to Zim and smiled as well as the Irken came over and sat down.
"Sorry you had to talk so much."
Zim said to Gaz. Gaz scribbled on her chalk board,
"It's alright, I did it for a good cause."
Zim smiled at her brighter and nodded
"I'm just glad we got all this over with"
"Not exactly..."
Dib rubbed the back of his head nervously,
"We still have to follow those dumb rules my dad made."
Zim groaned as he grabbed Dib's arms
"I really wanna break one though"
He said as he looked up at Dib, the prince smiled,
"My devious little Zim."
Dib purred as he leaned towards him.
Gaz smacked him on the head.
"Ow! Gaz! What the hell?"
She wrote furiously and shoved the board at them.
"If you guys break these rules Zim's definitely getting kicked out and Dad won't give him another chance! "
She wrote, Dib sat up again and sighed,
"You're right, sorry, it's just, you're so irresistible Zim."
Zim leaned on him and whined
"Please...just let us do it one time."
He begged Gaz,
"I'll turn a blind eye, but if you get caught it's your own faults. Now get out you two aren't fucking in my bed."
Dib chuckled a bit and picked Zim up as he carried him out and quickly went to Zim's room as he closed and locked the door. Dib plopped Zim on the bed and pinned him down gently before kissing at Zim's neck.
Then Gir jumped on Dib's back.
"Oooh! Whas that?"
Zim yelped, forgetting GIR was even there as he sat up
"G-GIR! Zim is having alone time right now! "
Gir blinked at Zim wordlessly,
"You gonna make a baby?"
"Gir!"
Zim yelled as his face burned,
"Baby, who, and what is this... thing?"
Dib asked as he picked up Gir by his detached floaty legs. Zim covered his face and groaned.
"Ugh, he's my dumb SIR unit..."
"Sir?"
"Standard information retrieval Unit, but Gir's a little... broken."
"Hm? He seems uh...fun"
Dib said as he set GIR down and the robot ran off to the bathroom
"Don't come out until I say GIR! "
Zim ordered as he sighed and laid back down,
"That probably ruined the moment didn't it"
"Not really, it's hot when you order people around."
Dib smirked down at Zim,
"But you still answer to me."
Zim blushed a bit as he held onto Dib's face
"Of course my tallest~"
He purred as he looked at Dib
"Oh the things you do to me when you say that."
Dib muttered breathlessly as he fought the urge to rut against Zim desperately.
"Well? Aren't you gonna do anything? "
Zim asked as he wrapped his legs around Dib's waist. Dib latched his mouth onto Zim's neck and started kissing and sucking it with a passion as he ran his hands over Zim's body excitedly. Zim bit his lip feeling the humans lips on his skin as Dib left small hickeys.
"Dib, don't make them too obvious or they'll find out... nnn~"
Dib really wanted to mark Zim all over, but understood that he could be kicked of he didn't so he went back to kissing his neck and chest. Dib shifted his hips then grumbled and pulled down his pants.
"Damn uncomfy things..."
"They looked uncomfortable~"
Zim purred as he got off his own pants.
Dib pulled Zim close for a kiss as his hands traveled down Zim's body.
He broke the kiss to ask,
"Do you want prep?"
Zim nodded as he sat up a bit and propped himself up on his hands as he took his wig and contacts off.
"Alright."
Dib pushed back his hair and gently brought a hand to Zim's dripping slit.
"You're... really wet."
Dib mumbled with wide eyes.
"It's been a few days and you really turn me on, okay?"
Zim rebutted with a blush.
"No, no, it's hot, it's nice to know I turn you on as much as you do me, gods you make me so hard all the damn time."
Zim chuckled a bit and squeaked when he felt Dib's cold fingers enter him as his antenna went down
"Your fingers are cold"
Zim said as he moved around a bit in slight discomfort
"Sorry love, it's cold out, it'll probably start snowing soon."
Dib apologized softly as he tried to warm his fingers by moving them around Zim's scorching insides. Zim let out small moans as Dib's fingers soon got warmer. Dib then, without warning entered another finger in.
"Oh Dib~ more."
Dib blushed at Zim's request and added another finger, his whole hand-minus the thumb- was up his lover. If that didn't make blood rush to his dick then what would? Zim moaned as he came onto Dib's hand and blushed a bit, covering his mouth and panting a bit. Dib pulled his hand out and licked it.
"Mmm, still sweet, maybe I'll have another taste..."
Dib rested between Zim's shaky thighs and kissed one before licking Zim's cum from his slit. Zims body trembled as he let out a small muffled moan, covering his mouth and keeping an eye on the door. Dib continued to blissfully eat Zim out, encouraged by the muffled moans he spilled. He eventually came again as he let out shaky breaths. Dib smirked as he got up over Zim.
"Gods I want to be in you, feeling your warm body squeezing around me like you'd do anything to keep me there forever..."
"I'd like that."
Zim slurred, the world still spinning,
"Just lemme get some protection."
Zim stopped him
"Dib wait..."
Dib paused as he looked at Zim
"What is it love? "
"I...I don't want you to use protection"
Dib sighed,
"Alright, we just have to be careful."
Dib lined up and started to slowly push in.
((Bout to break rule two))
Zim gasped a bit when he felt Dib as he leaned his head back and gripped onto the human.
"Ohhh, Dib I want your smeets, as many as you want~"
Zim drooled a little and bucked his hips to bring Dib deeper. Dib bit his lip upon hearing Zim's tone as he held onto his waist and moved a bit. Zim trilled and ground up into Dib's thrusts. Dib continued to thrust into Zim as he held him down.
"On Irk we'd call this mating, as compared to breeding, which is only about making offspring, mating is more for the ahh~ e-emotional connection."
"S-sounds like you enjoy yourself at this time~"
Dib teased as he went a bit faster and tried to find Zim's sweet spot.
He found it and Zim melted below him,
"Guahhhh..."
Zim said as he recovered from his sweet spot being hit like a gong. He panted and moved his hips a bit in response as he started to try and move up a bit.
"Oh Irk... faster Dib..."
Zim rutted against Dib, unable to wait any longer, he needed to feel Dib's seed shooting up into him and making him feel full all day. Dib started to go faster, continuing to hit Zim's sweet spot as he did so. He wanted to bite at Zim's soft skin but had to refrain from doing so...
he felt like he was at the brothel... unable to do anything but this to Zim and his body started to take it down a notch.
Zim purred  and rolled his hips as Dib sped up but was confused when he slowed down.
"Dib? Is there something wrong?"
"N...no, everything is fine Zim"
He said as he tried to keep his pace, but the thoughts kept swirling in his head. Zim but his lip,
"You don't have to tell me but if somethings bothering you..."
"Zim, look at me."
Zim looked up softly at Dib, Dib pulled him into a sweet kiss.
"Everything is fine"
Zims antenna went up and he nodded as he kissed Dib again and kept him close, not wanting to lose his soft touch. Dib smiled and continued his pace.
"My darling dear Zim."
Dib smiled and ran his hands up Zim's body, making the Irken blush. Dib was able to notice small cuts and bruises from working in his ship on Zim's chest and small smudges of ink and oil.
"Zim, where did you get these marks?"
"They're from fixing my ship and Gir..."
"Oh..."
Zim held onto Dib's arm tightly as he looked up at the human,
"I want kids Dib..."
Dib went red.
"I um..."
Dib averted his eyes as his face only got redder.
"I-I don't think I'm ready for that... at least not yet..."
Zim nodded as he kissed lightly at Dib's neck
"I understand..."
He said quietly as he jerked his hips up.
"I swear to you, I'll make it up to you one day."
Dib promised breathily as he grew close.
"It's ok Dib-love..."
He said as he smiled at him and his antenna went down
"Zim I'm close."
"Go ahead Dib."
Zim said in a soft tone. Dib held the sides of Zim's face and kissed him lovingly as he came and moaned into Zim's mouth.
Zim trilled loudly as he tightened on Dib and came again.
"Ohh, Diiiib~"
Zim moaned as he broke the kiss, Dib felt himself harden,
"You up for round two?"
Dib asked softly as he nuzzled into Zim's neck and kissed it softly. Zim blushed but nodded with  a slight smirk.
Dib never even left Zim's room that day, wanting to be with the Irken as much as possible and to make him feel loved and safe...though this did give Membrane time to think about a few things.