1. How you met

Max: You met Max as soon as you hopped off the bus He didn't say Hello or Welcome but you thought he may have been shy. The first day he treated you badly but as the Month passed he just saw you as another one of the Campers here at Camp Campbell.

Nikki: You met Nikki when you were reading a book below a Tree and she fell on top of you from the Tree she then invited you to catch frogs and you became BFF's after.

Neil: You met Neil at Breakfast as he Kindly and Politely introduced himself to you on your first day he invited you to help Him  Max and Nikki but a booster rocket on the bus to escape you all managed to booster rocket away but the 4 of You only managed to drive for 30 seconds crashing the bus into a Tree.

Space Kid: You met Space Kid while David gave you a tour of the Camp as you 2 entered the Mess hall you found Space Kid hanging from the Fan as Nurf (or Nerf idk) turned the fan switch off and he came crashing down and fell on top of you as the both of you got up he introduced himself "Howdy (Y/n)! The names Neil but you can call me Space Kid!"

Harrison: You met Harrison at his Magic show as he called you up to his stage as his special guest he then magically sawed you in half your body felt separated but you couldn't feel a hint of Pain he then stuck your body back together as the whole camp Screamed and Applauded franticly when you hopped down the stage everybody gave you a pat on the back as a good job (Except for Max) and you all went to Dinner

Nerris: You met Nerris at Dinner when she invited you to a D&D game after dinner you and her climbed up to her tower and she showed you how to play D&D now the both of you play D&D every Saturday after Dinner

Preston: You met Preston when he asked you to act in his play Romeo and Juliet 3 he made you Play as Juliet you still wondered who was Romeo but you didnt care as parts 1 2 and 3 passed it was part four the kissing scene you passed the hours talking to Preston as he helped you rehearse your lines and you walked up on stage and noticed MAX WAS ROMEO??!! You looked at Preston and whisper yelled "Why Max!?" Preston the replied "Because I chose randomly now go!" He pushed you on stage and you froze and suddenly ran backstage again because of stage fright Preston grabbed your shoulders and sai d"You can do this girl!" You smiled and walked back on stage and climbed the cardboard mountain and faced Max suddenly a Helicopter landed beside the stage as Preston yelled "NOT AGAIN!" And they all took David as Max looked at you then stepped off and walked up to David you and Preston walked away and drank some Tea with Nerris and played some D&D.

Nurf (or Nerf): You met Nerf or Nurf when he gave threatened you with a pocket knife for your Savings.

Ered: Ered thought your Hair looked cool so she gave you Cool sunglasses to go with them.

Dolph: You saw Dolphs painting and you said it looked Amazing he then Offered to Paint you it took 5 hours of you smiling as he told you random stories of him.

David: You met him on your first day he welcomed you and gave you a tour of the whole camp you thought he was pretty nice.

Gwen: You met Gwen in the Mess hall on your first day you helped her get all the Campers to sit down.