Nikki x Reader

(Episode Egg Benefits except I changed it a bit maybe a lot)

(Your POV)

You were only a week in the Camp you were just a Newbie as everybody had been at the Camp previous timed you were a bit shy at first but as the others started with their usual Dirty remarks all the time you learned to be more confident just from a week you learned that here it was every man for himself.

You closed your favorite book and jumped off your cot walking out of your tent you decided to skip breakfast to catch up on your favorite book it was a gift from your Dad before your parents sent you off to camp

You snapped out of you're thoughts as you were walking toward the group of Campers all circles around David as you got close enough you heard him say something about Going on a Canoeing race with groups of 2 you grumbled under breath you were in no mood to even touch water

Everybody then started walking toward the Lake you followed in the back almost invisible

Until a girl ran up to you from behind
'Where did she come from?!' You thought as she appeared in your face

"Hi!" She said You stood there for a second and then muttered "Oh Hey there." she walked beside you until you broke the silence "So uh.. What's up? are you new here too..?" she chuckled "no way" (forgot to mention your 15 in this) "I've been going here since I was 10 and everybody else here since they were like 6" So you were the only newbie "And I know your new your name is (Y/n) correct?" You broke out of your thoughts "yeah." You answered you looked back as you were already at the Lake

David and Gwen stopped by the Dock as they partnered up everybody in groups of 4 you were in a group with Max, Nikki and Neil just great you knew you were already gonna end up almost dead by the end of the day with these 3

[Time Skip]

As you all were already on the boat only Neil, Nikki and you seemed to be rowing the boat as Max relaxed with his feet up on the deck of the small boat you seemed annoyed of his petty behavior "Are you gonna Help?" You say Max doesn't even move or opens his eyes he just sits in the same position responding with a "Nope" you grunted and muttered Nikki stopped rowing and sat next to you and left Neil by himself rowing the heavy boat (Poor Neil)

[Your POV]

"Don't worry he's always like  that" she said as she came and scooted next to you suddenly the boat came to a stop as you got out with the rest they ventured in the forest following Max you were worried why we were so far from camp "Guys...?" none of them answered just Nikki stepped in and grabbed your hand and ran catching up with her friends a faint blush appeared on your face but why? You weren't sure.

Soon they all came to a stop you stepped in front to see what they were all chatting about and you saw 10 platypus eggs your jaw dropped in awe you had a soft spot for animals your mom and dad even got you a pet hamster sad you had to leave him to go to camp.

"We should take them!" Nikki said as she picked up two eggs
We all took our share of eggs put them on the boat and headed back to camp when you were close by the dock you already saw David searching for you guys he ran up to you all when you got to shore "Where were you four me and Gwen were worried sick! Well not Gwen it was probably because she didn't want to get sued but that's besides the point!" He seemed worried I tried calming him down "Its alright we just went a little too fa-" "We found eggs!" Nikki interrupted "What type of eggs?" "Platypus." Neil spoke up Suddenly a Submarine appears out from the lake all the other campers and Gwen gather around "Greetings Campers!" Campbell spoke up getting out from the submarine "Campbell so glad you're here! We found these platypus eggs-"
"Platypus eggs you say i could sell those babies glad you mentioned it David!" He snatched the eggs put of Davids grasp and started giving the eggs to 2 campers each you and Nikki got one to share "Yay we get a baby!" Nikki yelled as she grabbed the egg and your hand and dragged you back to the campsite.

she ran into the Mess hall and placed you and hers egg on a jacket and carried it in her overalls pocket and walked out holding your hand. you two went to the skating rink where Ered and Dolph were with their egg "He will be ze coolest Egg ever!" He Painted flames on the Egg  as ered set a tiny helmet on it putting it on a skateboard and launching it off the pad as it fell and cracked Egg yolk spilled all over the concrete you gagged "Were not those type of Parents" you turned back to Nikki "Ill make sure to take care of our egg!" you nodded and you both stopped by Neil who shared with Spacekid "No Spacekid Stay AWAY!" he kicked the small child away from the egg "But i wanna Hold it too!" "No you'll break it!" "Aaaaaw.." Spacekid bent his head down in defeat "Poor kid." You walked over to them "Hey Neil!" "Ah yes Y/N" He turned to you grabbing his egg if it depended on his life "Why don't you let spacekid hold the Egg its his too afterall" "Hes irresponsible look at him you know him!" "Well yes bu-" "And he'll just drop the egg as soon as he grabs it or maybe worse!" "Nothing could be worse than that trust me" "No Never YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH MY EGG"
Suddenly he pushed a button on the playpen he was around and a whole safe escape room appeared from above it where did that button come from? That doesnt matter you looked through the window as he held spacekid on the ground holding the egg "Ummmmm okay im gonna just head out" you said "Yeah me too lets go" Nikki replied you walked over to the lake seeing Max holding his own egg "Hey Max!" Nikki said running towards him the egg was bouncing you panicked and grabbed the egg "Whos your partner Max." You seemed curious who he got "Me, Myself and I why?" "I was just curious..Heh?" You said shrugging "Tsk these arent babies there eggs you know that right?" "No." You said bottle feeding the egg "THATS NOT EVEN-" he sighed and walked away with his egg cradling it "Somebody loves their egg" you whispered Nikki snickered "I HEARD THAT!" Max yelled Nikki blurted out laughing you saw her on the ground 'she looks cute when she laughs~ wait what are you thinking Y/n' "you okay?" Your thoughts faded away as she was in front of you "uh yeah im- we should go to the lake"

[Time Skip]

You both arrived at the lake when you got there Gwen said you and Max were the only ones who didn't break their eggs soon the egg started to crack "OH GOD ITS BREAKING WERE BAD PARENTS Y/N"
Max's started cracking also "No its hatching!" You pointed at the egg the eggs hatched and out came two baby newborn platypuses everyone Awwwed as the Platypus came by and ate her babies live everyone looked in shock "Waste of a fucking saturday" Max spoke up and walked away everybody sighed and walked back to the camp you and Nikki sat watching the sun set "So Nikki think we were good parents?" "Yeah we were"

"Uh Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Well for a long time I....I just IHADACRUSHONYOU"

She said it quickly but you managed to understand it

"Nikki i kinda liked you too"

Your faces inched closer and closer and you pulled the green haired girl into a kiss it lasted long and you both pulled away for air

"So I guess were Dating now?"

"Yeah Guess so." You smiled at her.

Im Baaaackkk!!! And i just finished this sorry for being gone forever my life was turning around and i had personal problems to fix but im ready to start writing again anyways chile ByebYeee