When your sad

Max: He Hugged you confused on why you were crying he felt bad for you so he gave you his extra puddings he stole from Quartermaster and sat next to you on a Bench near  the sunset by the lake rubbing your back softly.

Nikki: Nikki had sat with you in a tree deep in the forest as you hugged a small rabbit holding Nikki's soft hands crying she squeezed your hand making you know everything was okay.

Neil: He sat next to you behind his science stand reading you poems as you fell asleep from all the crying.

Harrison: You sat backstage of his Magic stage he kept shuffling cards as you told him everything that made you sad he then stopped shuffling cards and  he looked up at you and said "Be happy please. For me" you smiled and hugged him.

Nerris: You were on her Tower and you didn't seem to be active as you used to be you were sad you had no friends you told Nerris how you felt and she told  looked in your eyes you could see her eyes in pain like a sad puppy and she said "Your my Friend." You cried and hugged her.

Preston: You were crying because you felt ugly and miserable so Preston said "STOP FEELING DOWN YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN YOUR THE BEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET YOUR NOT ONLY MY TRUSTY ASSISTANT BUT YOU'RE My best friend."

Nurf: ok

Ered: You were sad about not being as cool as Weed and wished you weren't bullied so much by the other Campers for being the biggest loser at the Camp you talked to Ered she just stared at the sunset from the top of her skating rink and said "I always found you cooler than me. " she then turned around with a smile.

Dolph: You had your self esteem fully lowered by the other campers and the Flower scouts ugh they had messed with you so much you felt the only option was Death you told this to your Friend Dolph even though he may seem scary for his name and appearance he's the sweetest guy you ever met he then took out a portrait of you surrounded by flowers you cried and told him it was gorgeous you hugged the small boy and sat with him on the dock on the lake singing songs

Spacekid: You and Spacekid had been friends ever since he was a baby since your Parents were close friends you grew to like the boy he was fun and you both loved space and the wonders of it. today was a horrible day for you, you sat looking at the starry night outside of your camp suddenly something grabbed your hand you looked back down scared it was just spacekid he stood next to you as you both sat down watching the stars his head on your shoulder.

......... 

Jasper: You went to spooky Island to meet your ghost friend you never told anyone about you never had any friends only him and your sister who loved you dearly you called out "Jasper?!" he appeared from the bushes "Hey Y/N!" You sighed "Hey Jasper." You looked at the ground as you sat near the shore of the island  the night sky shining brighter than ever "Is something wrong Y/N?" Jasper sat next to you,  you sighed "I feel Useless,  Worthless nobody's here for me I feel like quitting life Jasper I only have You and my Sister nobody cares for me." Droplets of your tears fell into the water he looked at you and said "I care about you Y/N more than you think you've always been here for me I used to be so lonely before you came nobody cares for me either. Not even David I think." You stopped crying and hugged the ghost (somehow) "Thanks Jasper I love you too"

A/N

Sorry I felt sad because of personal issues and I didn't know what else to write!

Shit I forgot got Ered:

She gave you sunglasses