When your sick

Max: David forced him to bring you Blankets and Medicine so you he did since he kinda... liked you he had to wrap you in a blanket and feed you the medicine he then agreed to rock you to sleep he didn't care if he got sick as long as he was with you.

Nikki: She drowned You in blankets and kept cuddling you making sure you are Roman she even brought in a baby possum for you to pet to make you happy she then fell asleep with you and the baby possum cuddling against the both of you.

Neil: He tried feeding you all the medicines he made from his science stand to make you feel better eventually one worked and you were up and running the next day with him.

Harrison: He cured it with a magic spell

Nerrison: She brought DND and both of you played it in your tent all day until the end of the day where she brought you soup What a sweetheart! ❤

Preston: He hosted a mini Play in your tent and everybody  agreed to have a part in it just to make you feel better.

Nurf:

Ered:  She patted your head and tucked you in a blanket and told you how amazing you were and just because you were sick doesn't mean your weak or ugly💓

Dolph: He painted pictures of you and your Pets (if you don't have pets then just you) and he also picked flowers for you and gave you a whole basket of Tulips Daisy's and Roses.

Spacekid: He crawled up onto your cot the small bean and he read you stories of space and time until you fell asleep he then fell asleep with you.

Counselors:

David: He panicked he threw blankets on you basically poured medicine on you every minute he even got the TV in there somehow and a couch and brought you bowls of soup how cute!

Gwen: She cared for you how any person would when your sick but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you!

Other:

Jasper: He Managed to cross from spooky Island just to see you he seemed worried you assured him it was going to be alright he sat with you in your cot telling you funny stories of him and David when he was alive and the two of you fell asleep together