Part. Some random number I forgot

When they Argue
Credit to @cxsmicstxrs

Max: probably the 4th arguments this week it all started because you shoved him a little he got super mad because he was already in a bad mood yknow typical?

You were tired and you accidentally bumped into him and that's how it started now it went like he asked rudely why you "PUSHED" him and you said how it was just a nudge you started screaming at eachother as Gwen just watched soon David had to break you up you guys stormed off without breakfast both of y'all were mad for a week and it was just nasty glares and teases for that whole week until you guys made up.

Neil: you were being a complete idiot why in front of this pain in the ass Neil? Who knows

He got super mad because you mixed up some random science shit with some other science shit when those two didn't go together you said it was Stupid and that science was dumb then he then gives you a whole conversation on why science is actually good you denied it and was mad at him for the whole day you went to bed and the next day you apologized.

Nikki: You and Nikki were pretty close but you disagreed with many things she did such as the day you got into an argument because she wanted to Climb the steep mountain but you said it was dangerous she denied it saying it wasn't that steep and that you and her would be fine you didn't accept the offer and walked away later at dinner she asks why you didn't accept you just said because it was dangerous she finally understood and said "Your right we can go swimming next time!"

Harrison:
You said his magic sucked because he kept messing up the trick he then turned you into a mouse for a day The End.

Nerris: she beat you up with a plastic sword and threw glitter in your eyes after you made fun of her for the fifth time this week don't mess with nerris.

Preston: He asked you to play a part in his theatre show you agreed you got nervous and fucked up all your lines he screamed at you for that and got mad for a whole week you kept begging for forgiveness and after the last day of the week he slapped you and then forgave you.

Shut up okay I'm making chapters it's hard