Capitulum VIII

"Fuck Gon,"

I continued to pull on Retz's hair as I pushed her into the bedroom door, our lips clashing in an open mouth kiss.

"Just shut up," I growled, too drained of any energy to put on an act for much longer. Two weeks of being in the human realm and having not prepared, I found myself losing energy fast. Of course, once I got a quick kick out of someone, I could go the whole week and be fine, but having to keep up a form that wasn't my original had been draining me fast.

To put it short, I was hungry and not in the mood to deal with some teenage girl who was looking for true love in a high school dick.

The party had been the same as the other two I had been on my first weekend. It was loud and a haze with many drunk teenagers. I was feeding off of the mischievous actions and watching the countless teens grinding and making out only fueled the fire. No, this party wasn't much like the other two, in fact, it was much more fruitful for me. It was so much and I was looking forward to possibly missing one of these useless parties for one weekend.

Eventually, socializing had not been enough, my metaphorical stomach was starting to fill, but it wasn't enough, and the haze was starting to get to my weak human form. I was downing drinks — which earned me a few compliments for my impeccable drinking ability — and Retz continued to flutter her eyelashes at me. So I gave in, and that's how we got to one of the spare bedrooms, grinding against each other.

I had her pressed up against the wall, our mouths sliding against each other. She was moaning like a porn star and I was starting to get tired. I just wanted this to be over with. A four hundred plus-year-old demon lord of hell should not be attending a stupid teen party and having to live off of horny teens.

If it's put like that, it seems like I'm a pedophile, but it's what I need to do to survive. And it's still, technically, legal for me at my age, so it really doesn't matter.

But back to what's really happening.

I picked her up, making sure that the door was closed before I moved us over to the bed. I dropped her onto the bed and slowly climbed on top of her.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. All the looks and flirting, the tension was building. It was becoming too much for me." Retz spoke in a panting voice, spread herself under me as if to entice me.

I rolled my eyes, wanting to tell her to shut up again, but decided to just shut her up with a kiss. I wanted this to be quick because this was just sex with no strings attached. At least that's what I wanted.

I pulled away for a second, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it to the side somewhere.

She squirmed underneath me, obviously motioning for me to start taking her clothes off too.

And that was the plan until an unbelievable pain struck me in the face.

I jumped back, distancing myself from Retz, thinking that she may have hit me for some reason. I clutched the side of my face and looked over at her, my eyebrows furrowed, but downturned, expressing my irritation. I was expecting her to start saying something, but she looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked while raising up from where she was lying. She started to crawl over to where I was sitting.

Her reaction confuses me and I rubbed the side of my face a little more, but there wasn't any sting. No feeling was left.

"Hey?" She said one more time, drawing me out from my thoughts.

"Sorry. I just felt like I got hit in the face," I said in my regular voice, but she seemed to take it as a compliment, coming closer and kissed me again.