Chapter 2: Forks High School

The Next Morning:
Lilly's POV:

I woke up the next morning, took a shower, got dressed, and did my hair and make-up before heading downstairs to grab breakfast. (Outfit at top)

"Ready for your first day of school?" Mom asked setting a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon in front of me.

"I guess." I shrugged before digging into my plate. I was half way done when I heard a horn from outside.

"That's Bella." I said kissing mom and dad on the cheek, put my plate in the sink, and headed out the door.

"Hey." Bella smiled.

"Hey, thanks again for picking me up."

"No problem." Bella waved it off.

It didn't take us long before we got to the school. When Bella parked her truck a loud "pop" came from the truck causing everyone in the lot to stare at us. So much for going unnoticed.

"Nice ride." A kid commented causing Bella to scoff.

"Thanks."

"Ignore them, people like them have nothing better to do than thrive on others misery and humiliation." I commented as Bella nodded and we made our way to the office, grabbing all the papers we needed before leaving.

"So what's your schedule?" I asked Bella.

"Here." She said showing me hers.

"Hey, we have English, Lunch, and Bio together." I smiled giving back her schedule. Mine was.

1st Period: Algebra
2nd Period: English
3rd Period: Art
4th Period: Gym/Studyhall
5th Period: Lunch
6th Period: Biology
7th Period: History
8th Period: Studyhall

I walked right into first period right after the bell. I walked up to the teacher handing him my slip.

"Ah, Miss Vulk. Nice to finally meet you." He smiled. "Here's everything you'll need in this class. We're starting solving the value of x in chapter 10. Please take a seat next to Ms. Hale."

I looked to see him gesturing towards a beyond pretty blonde girl in the back of the class who had a scowl on her face.

'Great.' I thought to myself.

I made my way to my seat and she gave me a glare as I sat down. What the hell did I even do to her? I'm just following directions.

Ignoring the blonde I flipped to chapter 10 and started on the chapter. By the time was half way through class I got fed up with the glares sent my way by the blonde.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked as my temper peaked, and she looked at me in shock. "Because if so, you could stop sending me such nasty looks. You don't like me sitting here, fine, find another person to switch with blondie."

The blonde still looked at me with shock before smiling. "I like you, you got spunk."

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm Rosalie Hale." She introduced, extending her hand. Hm, must have been an act when she was glaring at me. It seems like she needed a friend that wasn't going to be scared of her.

"Lillian Vulk." I introduced, shaking her hand.

"That sounds familiar. Is that a common last name?" Rosalie asked.

"No, not really." I shrugged.

"Hm, I must be thinking of something else." Rosalie concluded. Throughout the rest of class Rosalie and I talked as we got our work done, and she wasn't as bad as I originally thought. She even invited me to sit with her and her family at lunch at the end of class.