Testing her.

Lisa's POV

"Surprise!"We jump out as Jisoo open her door.

"Oh,Guys."Jisoo Said,I can see tears in her eyes,"What brings you here,how did you know my address?"

"Your mom told us."Jennie smile,giving her a hug."We want to come and visit you often."

"I can smell food!"Rosé start sniffing,"I think it's cookies!"

Jisoo pause as she smile,"I am going to tell you something important,promise you won't tell anyone."

"I swear to the world I won't tell."I Said.

"Okay."She take a deep breath,as she lead us to her bedroom,black and white.

"It's a very....creative room."Said Rosé,searching for the right words to be polite.

"Trust me,it's horrible."Jisoo Said as she tear off a sticker as she doing this and that,a hot pink door appeared under the wardrobe

We had fun baking cookies,more fun eating them!

"Oh,my god,I need to go.I am sorry guys,but I am going to be late."Jisoo take a quick glance at the clock and said worriedly.

"Sure,do you need a ride in our car?"I ask,shoving more delicious cookies in my mouth.

"It's okay,I can walk,I don't want to see that jerk anyway."

"Your boss?"Jennie Ask

"No,it's difficult to explain."

"Okay,bye!"I hug Jisoo again.

Jisoo's POV

I am late,on purpose.

He have to pay for his own fault,how dare he chose a random girl over me?

And made me to stay there for 2 more hours?

He will regret his mistakes!

But I saw something shocking happening in the corridor.

"Can I at least have your number?"A girl ask,clutching her dress,crying.

"Get away from me."Seokjin dodge her.

"I just want to make friends....You were so nice."The girl cry harder.

"Get away or I will tell the police!"He give her a shove

I can't watch this anymore,I have to do something

"Do you treat ladies like this?"I help the girl up and stare at him hard.

"Why do I need to?She brother me in the first place!"

"Come on,go home."I ignore him and tap that girl's back,as she nod and run away.

I grab his wrist and pull him into his office and close the door.

"Listen,She was being annoying,I just want her to go."

"But,still,would you want to get refused in that way by the girls you like?No,you don't!"

"I just told her off,that's it."

"That equals her dreams are destroyed!You know,she might spend so many time dreaming about you!"

"Then she should stop dreaming and go on to reality."

I close my mouth,he is kind of right,I remove the stands of my hair that stuck to my forehead.

He suddenly chuckle."Were you angry because yesterday I choose another girl over you?"

"Shut up."