Pub

Previous Chapter

"No, do you actually want to hang out with me more?"

"Yeah." She said, "Because I really, really like you."

Seokjin's heart skips a beat, he is flooded with happiness and love, while thinking what to say to her.

"Umm, I mean like you as a friend, I hope we can stay FRIENDS forever."She adds, not quite looking at him.

"Oh." Seokjin forces a smile.

Jisoo stares at him for a moment, her mind is a mess, she shakes off all her thoughts and open the plastic bowl on her lap and starts eating.

"Yum!"She almost forgot about Seokjin when she finished her 5th portion, the food tastes like heaven, she didn't notice that Seokjin was staring at her.

"Ahem."

"Hmm?"Jisoo said, opening her 6th portion. "oh, sorry, I forget you, would you like some food? I don't want you to starve."

"No thanks." He points at her bowl, trying hard not to sound disgusted, "Is...that barbecued?"

Jisoo shrugs, "Maybe, though I think it's cooked with barbecue sauce, hey, try some." She passes him a pair of chopsticks.

"No."He said, being stubborn.

She laughs, "Do you want to go and find something else to eat? I can come with you if you like."

"It's okay, I will just look at you eat."

He moves close to her and studies her face, which is caked with makeup. Sometimes he wondered why Jisoo is so fond of heavy makeup, she will look prettier without them. Her tight ponytail went loose at last, her purple lipstick is smudged.

Seokjin can't help to hold up tissue to wipe away the purple shade around her lips, she was surprised but didn't move. Watching him dabbing around her lips carefully and softly, her heart races faster.

His faces were so close to hers, she is taken back by how beautiful his eyelashes are, they are long like tiny brushes. Suddenly he backs away.

"Done?"She asks in a shaky voice

"Yeah."He pats her head, "If only it is 5 months ago."

"Huh?"

"I still remember that day when you comes in with a face full of red spots." Seokjin chuckle

"Hey!" Jisoo rolls her eyes, "That damn memory of yours, I thought everyone is gonna forgot that!"

"Nope."He laughs, "What are you talking about? You look breathtaking that day."

"Breathtaking? Me? Looking like a flattened mochi with chickenpox? Nah." Folding her arms and holding back her laughter, Jisoo Said.

"You are the most beautiful woman ever without makeup." Seokjin intimates the tone of the magic mirror.

"You mean that I am not pretty with makeup?"

"I mean you are always pretty."

"Lie!"

"I thought girls like compliments."Seokjin groan, "Weirdo, eat up your lunch."

"I WAS eating before you start distracting me."

Seokjin laughs, "See? You still have time chatting."

"Who cares, "Jisoo said, grinning from ear to ear, looking like the cutest weirdo ever.

Seokjin's POV

I started to looking forward to the next time me and Jisoo together, it's like magic with her, time zoomed by and I never detest a single second.