𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅...

Will: Little girl! Payton! Come on out we've landed!

You both sit up in the beds and look at each other.

Payton: Welp, let's go.

You get out your bed and walk out the door with Payton. You see everyone else has already gotten off.

Asmai: Damn, it's hot out here!

You say walking down the stairs.

Rossi: Aye!

Asmai: Sorry, mami.

Will: Payton and Asmai you guys will go to the safe house first. Once you get there you will ask for Ms. Cortez, she will take you where you need to be.

Asmai: Okay, pop.

You and Payton get in the truck with your suitcases in the back.

Payton: So do you know what the house looks like?

Asmai: I have a visual...

He looks at you and cracks a smile. You look out the window. Moments later you arrive.

 Moments later you arrive

Payton: Damn.

Asmai: This is so pretty!

The car stops in the driveway and you began to get out. A women comes out the front door.

???: Hola, chica and chico! You must be Asmai and Payton!

She gives you a handshake.

Asmai: Yes! And you must be Ms. Cortez?

Ms. Cortez: Yes, darling! Come on in! Jeremy you can just leave those bags in the living room. Anthony will come collect them in a minute!

Jeremy the driver nods his head and does what she says while she gestures you guys to go inside.

Asmai: Wow, Ms. Cortez this is really nice!

Ms. Cortez: Thank you! Come see your room!