Our Very Own, Adrien Agreste - 9

Peter's POV(Ahaha a plot twist)

Wow. It was the only world Peter could come up with to describe Payton fully. 

Currently, she was sitting with her other friends at lunch, as she'd become quite popular in the last two weeks. Ned looked at Peter, confused on why he was completely spaced. MJ waved both hands in front of Peter's eyes several times. Nothing. Ned looked from Payton, at the table with Betty and her other friends, back to Peter and smiled. He motioned to Payton and MJ understood.

"Aww! Peter, that's sweet! You like Payton?" I jumped, scared by Ned. I then took a bite of my sandwich and shook my head no. 

"No! She's my friend. She's just happens to be great and I really like spending time with her! She's at that other table and not with us!"

"So....you want her over here. Because you like her. It's just that simple." I glared at her and MJ simply shrugged, before looking back at her book. She was almost finished with To Kill a Mockingbird.

"No, that's not what I'm saying!"

Back to Ned, "Then, what are you saying?"

I looked down at my hands and then back to Payton. I then spoke softly, hoping no one would hear, except holy Jesus. "I miss her"

"Could you repeat that? Peter, I didn't hear you" However, he didn't count on the fact that MJ hears everything. She's already told you, she's very observant. She chuckled and closed her book. "Finished! Maybe you guys should read it next. Might give you some extra brain cells."

"Haha, very funny", I said and opened my mouth to speak, before MJ started talking again.

"You can't miss her! She's only been gone for 2 minutes and 54 seconds."

"How do you know that?"

"I've been timing it on my watch. Wanted to see how long until you'd crack. You started staring after 10 seconds, but you looked sad after 30." I looked at her, confused and both Michelle and Ned died laughing.

"What's so funny?" HOLY SHIT!  Payton was right behind me, smiling softly. What a BEAUTIFUL smile! "N-n-nothing!" Payton started laughing too, as MJ and Ned still were. I guess I started laughing too, a little. What a great friend!

How oblivious.

MADE FOR THIS WORLD --  PETER PARKERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें