Operation Emotional Spider - 11

3rd Person POV

Steve Rogers: So, how are we doing this?

Bucky: We have to start with the boy

Natasha: We'll split into two teams. Everyone know what they're doing? Operation Emotional Spider is a go!

Everyone nodded. And went to leave the room. Thor, however raised his hand. He had just arrived, which was the reason for the giant hole in the living room ceiling

Tony: Yes, Thor. What could you possibly want after  breaking THROUGH OUR CEILING?!

Thor: Will the man of spiders be providing refreshments or will we have to kill our own goats to feast upon?

Falcon: GOATS?! Here! Just take my fruit roll up. Then, Thor went to bite the paper. Don't eat that part, Thor!

___________________________________________________________

The girls opened the door to see Peyton cutting up a gigantic shirt with thin fabric, hundreds of pieces all scattered on her bed. Her hair was in MJ's usual style as she'd taught her how the day before. The women can into the room and Payton looked up at them smiling.

"In Sokovia, they'd think you were having a mental break!"

"Sorry, Wanda. I just got bored an then decided to entertain myself with some upcycling!"

Natasha appeared confused, "Random question, why didn't you come back with the charades box?"

"Oh. Haha it was getting a little awkward down there, so I left. I didn't think you guys would remember what excuse I gave."

Pepper smiled and gave her a hug, speaking next, "Where did you even get that shirt? and how are you cutting and sewing that fast?"

Payton shrugged, "I'm an impatient person, so I taught my self to do things faster so I don't get frustrated that it's going slowly. And, I don't know. When Father Stark came home from work last night, he was waving it over his head singing Living Da Vida Loca." They laughed an all sat on the bed, Payton moving the scraps into a pile until she needed them.

Natasha: So, we didn't just come in hear to listen to funny stories about Tony

Payton: I figured. Did you guys find out I hacked the FBI?! It was just a joke! The only thing I did was update their systems and sent a picture of Tony in a dress to all their computers! But I set it to delete after 3 of them saw it!

Pepper: Wait, WHAT?! We will talk about this later young lady, but that was not what were were gonna say.

Payton: Oh. Sorry, Mom. Pepper smiled after that

Wanda: We came here to talk about Peter

Pepper: Well, tell her the whole plan, why don't ya! Payton replied with a what and Nat shook her head at the both of them.

Natasha: Payton, you're a bold girl. What we mean to say is, why haven't you started dating Peter yet?

This caused Payton to choke on her tic tac. She fell to the floor, wheezing. At first, they all started dying laughing and then they realized she was serious. Natasha hit her stomach at an angle and the tic tac flew out of her open window. Aww crap! That was green apple!

Payton: First, since when did y'all know? I only told JARVIS and FRIDAY....those SnItChEs!

JARVIS & FRIDAY: We did not release any private information about Peter Porker Haha you forgot you told them to call Peter Spider-Ham! 

Can he swing from a web? No, he can't he's a pig! WATCH OUT....HERE COMES THE SPIDER-HAMMM--you realized there were still people in the room, looking confused. You coughed and Wanda spoke.

Wanda: What did you tell them that you thought we knew?

Everyone looked at you excitedly, hoping you were about to spill the tea. But, instead you tied the know on the end of your thread, so it wouldn't unravel. Then, you held up your finished dress for them to see. They all smiled and complimented you on the finished product.

Pepper: Like father, like daughter, huh? Cute dress. Doesn't mean you can ignore the question.

You nodded and looked down at your hands. "I guess I like Peter," you muttered.

Natasha: Huh? We couldn't hear you over the sound of LITERALLY NOTHING!!

You spoke a little louder, "I kinda like Peter a little I guess." They'd all heard, but still wanted you to speak louder.

Wanda: For the kids in the back?

"HOLY FRIGGA! I FrIggIN LiKe PEteR BEnJAMin PaRkER sO mUcH It HurTs tO ExIsT!!! HAppY NoW?!"

"Very", they all agreed, including JARVIS and FRIDAY