The Ship is Sinking - 10

"The ship is sinking! I REPEAT, THE SHIP IS SINKINGG!"

____________________________________________________________

"Fine! But only if they'll behave!"

"YAY, they're already inside by the way, I was just asking to make sure!"

"You're gonna drive me CRAZY Peloton!" I laughed and smiled as the rest of the Avengers came into the compound. Even though they were technically in hiding, you'd convinced RDJ to let them stay, as it's literally in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Even Bucky's here! (I know it isn't correct, but who doesn't love Bucky? Just pretend Shuri fixed him up mega fast!" 

You ran up to all of them, giving them short, but sweet hugs, as to not creep them out! Y'all talked for a while, until you decided to show them to their rooms.

Time Skip Brought By Spider-Ham!

It was Saturday, so you invited Peter over to hang out with you and all the heroes!! Walking down the stairs, you saw him standing in the living room, waiting for you. All of the other avengers and Pepper were already over there. You happened to overhear a conversation they were having.

"What are your intentions with my Peloton?"

"You have one of those bikes M-mr. Stark?" Awwww sweet! He's afraid! Poor, sweet Peter!

"I meant the person Parker!"

"Hey guys!" you said, walking down the steps. You went directly to Peter, smiling at him before giving him a hug. 

Apparently, you'd been hugging for too long because Tony pushed out his hands in between you two, pushing you apart. "WOAH, you guys are like 5, no groping! Leave room for Jesus!"

You replied with "How salty of you!"

"How would you know? You have no taste." You were silent then. Daym. That was cold.

As ice, Tony mind-replied back. "Y'know....I'm not a proctocologist..." Every one looked at you in confusion.

"But I know an asshole when I see one." You smiled, as Tony laughed. "Congratulations, you clapped back." Shaking your head at his words, you decided you'd been standing for too long. You grabbed Peter hand and walked around the couch to sit in the last two empty seats. "Buddy, your face is a bit red, there" You heard Bucky speak and thought he was talking to you. As you turned to look at him, you realized he was looking at Peter. His face was American flag red and his eyes glued on your hands, still tightly holding the other.(eww that sounded weird to me) 

You started blushing as well and dropped his hand. However, everyone in the room was still staring at you both. You got up from your seat, feeling a little embarassed. "I'm gonna go get charades."

____________________________________________________________

Peter's POV(back at it again)

"So...you and Payton" Steve started.

"Yes, Mr. Rogers, Payton and I are people that exist in the world"

"First, salty! And second, you can call us our first names, Peter." Natasha said

I replied, saying "N-n-no th-that'd be rude, M-ms. R-Romanov" Everyone laughed and smiled at how cute Peter was being. "Anyway, I think the point Cap was getting at was that you like Payton. Are you guys dating or something?" Everyone laughed really hard at that. Nat, however, didn't get the joke.

"Nat, you really think Peter nerdy Parker would have a girlfriend? No offense to him, he is cute, but he's a lot on the shy side," Tony smiled as he finished his sentence looking at Wanda who was about to speak. She was sat next to Peter and put an hand on his shoulder.

"You guys seem to like each other and we'd like to help."

"What do you mean 'help'?"

Tony looked at him funny and said "What does help mean to you, ya dingus!"

"But, I don't like Payton! She's just my friend! Yes, she's beautiful and smart and funny and intelligent and great and cool and popular and talented and did I say pretty? because, she is! But, she's also-"

"-Get to the point here bud"

"The point, Mr. Stark, is that she's amazing but I don't think I like her. We're just great friends."

The room was oddly silent; no, no one was thinking. They were just pissed at Peter Ignorant Parker. "This is like watching Miraculous Ladybug all over again!" Everyone turned to look at Wanda, who'd broken the silence. "When Pietro and I were locked in cage, scientists watched show. It was depressing." Tony was especially sad. although he didn't want Peloton dating, he'd rather her date Peter than a random hobo off the street. He got up and waved his arms around, dramatically.

"The ship is sinking, I REPEAT, THE SHIPP IS SINKINGG"

"Tony, sit your ass down! Jesus! It's like being married to a dog!"